• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HandMC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
They have many names (i.e. Haikara, HandMC, HaMC, H&MC) but lengthened out, we know them as High and Mighty Color. Its members are Maaki (main vocal), Yuusuke (Screamer), MEG (guitar), SASSY (drummer), Kazuto (guitar), and mACKAz (bass). Enough about the damned band history, most of you know this group from BLEACH and/or Gundam Seed Destiny but I believe their songs reach pass simple anime advertising. Seldom seen are Jrock groups such as HandMC with them being the medium of J-metal (category barely existing as it is) with UVERworld, ORANGE RANGE and Do As Infinity (before the parting) being the lesser and Kagerou being too extreme. Consider this thread as fanservice but HandMC deserves notice indeed.

Let me elaborate on the lesser and harsher.

Uverworld's peppy Back-street Boyish Chance

And Kagerou's horribly gruesome [caution: disturbing images may not be suited for pansies]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back