• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hana Kimi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKKzelfar

hey...i dont know if this thing is really here, but i'll just ask....do you watch this series?, i watch it on the philippines, but im more active in watching it in Crunchyroll, here's a little info on the story:

After watching a high jump competition on TV, Lu Rui Xi was deeply inspired by a jumper named Zuo Yi Quan. In fact, she's so inspired she decides to transfer to his school. However, Quan attends an all-boy school. So, she dressed up as a boy to get accepted. At the school, Rui Xi befriends Jin Xiu Yi. One day during their friendly soccer match, Rui Xi was knocked unconscious by Xiu Yi. Quan, who happens to be walking by, carries her to the infirmary. While carrying her, he realizes Rui Xi is actually a girl! However, Quan keeps her identity a secret, for he has slowly fallen in love with her.

Another problem? Xiu Yi starts to question his own sexual orientation when he, too, falls in love with Rui Xi. --DramaWiki

Cast
Ella as Lu Rui Xi 盧瑞莃 (Mizuki Ashiya)
Wu Chun as Zuo Yi Quan 左以泉 (Izumi Sano)
Jiro Wang as Jin Xiu Yi 金秀伊 (Nakatsu Shuiichi)
Tang Yu Zhe as Liang Si Nan 梁思南 (Nanba Minami)
Xie Zheng Hao (謝正浩) as Guan Ri Hui 關日輝
Chen Wen Xiang as Jiang Ye Shen 江野伸
Yang Hao Wei as Li Cheng Yang 李承央 (Senri Nakao)
Xie He Xian as Sima Shu 司馬樹 / Da Shu 大樹 (Kayashima Taiki)

i gotta say Jiro Wang is my favorite,
here's a link if you wanna watch it:
Crunchyroll-Hana Kimi
but...to watch it..you need membership though, i hope you like this series!, oh, and this is the taiwanese series

Last edited:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I read the manga for this a longggg time ago - The original manga/show is Japanese, so I don't know how different it is from the Taiwanese version.

PKKzelfar

I haven't read the manga yet, im gonna look in my cuzins room for Hana Kimi Manga
The taiwanese version is better than the Jap. version, some say that Taiwanese version has cute boys and Jap. version has hot boys

dejah

:|
ehh...

i very muchly preferred the Japanese version.

i find the japanese acting and actors a lot more believable. they can pull off oblivious much better than their taiwanese counterparts.

ella (imo) tries too hard and comes off looking/sounding ridiculous and overly exaggerated. <_<
i find a lot of emotions, meanings and humour are lost in translation.

PKKzelfar

ok,ok, i guess im also gonna give away the jap. version, here it is then:

Description
Episodes: 11 (Currently Airing)
Broadcaster: Fuji TV

AKA
イケメン♂パラダイス
Ikemen Paradise
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - Ikemen Paradise

Summary
Mizuki Ashiya, a Japanese girl in the U.S., one day sees the young athlete Izumi Sano compete in the high jump on television. She begins to idolize him, and decides to move to Japan to attend the same school as him. However, Izumi goes to an all-boys school, so Mizuki disguises herself as a boy to achieve her dream of being with her idol. -- DramaWiki

Cast
Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki
Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi
Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi
Konno Mahiru as Hara Akira
Kamikawa Takaya as Umeda Hokuto
Matsuda Seiko as Tsubaki, the School Principal
Ukaji Takashi as Sawatari
Kobayashi Susumu as Yoshioka
Okada Yoshinori as Ashiya Shizuki
Daito Shunsuke as Sano Shin
Shirota Yuu as Kagurazaka Makoto