• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_claus

will someone give me some tips on defeating the third stage of Riku (after destiny islands) he keeps pwning me in the face. i would appreciate any help. Thank you.

satan_claus

He pwns everyone in the face.
First off, what's your situation? What's your deck made of? How much CP/HP do you have?

First off, i have around 750 CP and 410 HP, and i pretty much use chocobos and all the C+ attack cards like olympiyus cards and all that, and i have 3 cure cards in my deck, and some hi-potions. i dont use heartless cards that much. i don't know that much sleights and i also have a magic deck but i only use it for heartless battles.

Also could you please tell me the difference between the normal and premium cards??

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Normal cards are normal and premium are premium. x.x''

Just level up and keep getting good cards. Once you get what you believe will be an unstoppable deck, kick his ass. All I can say, honestly...

satan_claus

Thanks guys!! ill check jiminy out for that stuff and thanks for the premium info, i did notice that you couldnt reload premium cards so logic told me something else had to make them so "premium" besisdes the fact that they sell for more...

Im also glad that im not the only one riku pwns in the face lol. i aprreciate the help, thanks again!

satan_claus

Confirmed: i have just pwned riku, and...-unexpectantly-larxena (thanks for telling me about her >=O). But i got through her on the first try so i appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back