• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

halo: the library mp opening night!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

::leonskey::

User Title
omgawd! i was in the opening night for library CE.. a multiplayer map for halo 1 (pc only... sorry x-box fanboys.. but you suck!)
sorry about the dummed down graphics... my editiing program needs an upgrade... will work on that soon.

well abnnywas this map was awaited for awhile.. i got in.. and i filmed the first night of its rellease! omgawd please watch.

Click here to watch libraryopeningnight

so.. any questions or comments on this!

sorasfreind

So do you have to buy anything other then the halo game to play the online multiplayer

::leonskey::

User Title
sorasfreind said:
So do you have to buy anything other then the halo game to play the online multiplayer
no... just buy the halo game for pc., thares a seperate version of the game called halo custom edition, it allows you to play custom maps wiht custom vehicles,weapons,skins and lotsa other stuff.... to get halo ce, you need to use the halo pc disk and have a valiid cd-key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back