• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hallow Bastion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsoon

If you look at hollow bastion's facade it was origally painted white. But half of it has been stripped down and you can see the innerworkings. Like if you look at Ansem's crest you can see that half of it is painted the other half looks like a clock type thing. These 2 sides are symbolic to the light and darkness. The darkness half has all of the mazes and floating platforms. This is symbolic for the eternal fall of darkness. Some misleading pulling you deeper into the castle, others closer. There is only 1 platform going towards the lightside. That is the big one with the heartless on it. It symbolizes that there is a path to the light once you have fallen into the dark. But the road is not easy.
This may have just gone over your heads but if you understood it then please post. If you dissagree or want to add something then do. It will help us all understand it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*A whole bunch of people in the crowd start to scream "Your crazy!" and "Kepp it in the circus!" and such politically incorrect things*

*cough* ahem, well... I can't afford to argue with my audience and financial backers, so... No comment *puts hand to camera*

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i wouldnt even b bothered writing a theory, i'd b lyk: "okay, this is my theory of ..." (fall asleep) *snoring*

:sage:

wow. good observationist you are!

however, it could just be a coincidence of style.

surfer1593

interesting theory but you may be looking in to it a little too much get some sleep.

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
For all people saying that it may have just been design, that's the same thing that some say about Sora's new outfit. But the creators said that it was very important to his new character. I think that it's a good theory. Over the time that Ansem had lived there, Hollow Bastion was beginning to strip down to its innerworkings, showing that under the light, white castle, there was even darkness. I think that it's an amazing theory.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
leonheart18 said:
For all people saying that it may have just been design, that's the same thing that some say about Sora's new outfit. But the creators said that it was very important to his new character. I think that it's a good theory. Over the time that Ansem had lived there, Hollow Bastion was beginning to strip down to its innerworkings, showing that under the light, white castle, there was even darkness. I think that it's an amazing theory.

You may be right, but I still think he is just over thinking it. It's good that he is thinking though.

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
True, it is good to be in thought.

ummm help on what it meant please.

Basically what Monsoon is saying is that Hollow Bastion represents a little of light and dark, the light part is the originally painted white color while the rest is stripped down by darkness. And even if you've fallen into darkness as the large Heartless door in the great hall represents, there is always a road towards the light but it's going to be rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back