• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAHA I told you so

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Haro

Unknown
Whoa, whoa whoa guys!

You over did it with the flaming there.

.....I'll wait for your 'evidence'.

[Temp Open]

D

dontonypage

did that one work yet?

D

dontonypage

oh the old KHH is back! good to see you man! did you hear about my exciting news?

D

dontonypage

[img.]C:\Documents and Settings\Jason Ricketts\My Documents\My Pictures\kh2.jpg[./img]

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Dude.... just shut the heck up man. You do not have it, you cannot have it. See, this is one of those things that is um.. hhmm what is a word dumb enough for you that I can use... well let's hope this one works: IMPOSSIBLE

You do NOT have an Uncle that works for Square-Enix, you never did. Alright, you are some little.. twerp who thinks he does, when he does not. You just want to start crap with other people and try to make it seem like you're so cool! Well hey, guess what, YOUR NOT!

In fact you are probably the farthest from cool I have seen.. just as bad as that Sir_Auron/Sora key master dude that was on here like a couple of days back. You are both n00bs/newbs, and both need to be banned from this site.. however that is not my decision to make. However, if you REALLY have a picture which I extremely, extremely doubt, you need to get the picture online first before you use the whole

C

cloud99

what do you mean you dont know how, the guy gave you a link!!!

Kira Haro

Unknown
Alright, dontonypage, go to Http://www.imageshack.com

From there, you should be able to upload the picture very easily.

Make sure to open the site on a new window or tabbed-window and post the url of it here.

**Friendly reminder; if this turns up to be fake, nothing good will come of this.

Rikuroxmysox18

This is a buch of bullsh**, you guys actually believe he has the game?? I doubt he even has pictures he claims to have << He will probably use screen shots from trailers or something....he just wants attention....I won't believe it till I see it with my own eyes.

C

cloud99

Oh, you have got to b f***ing kidding me. THATS THE SAME BOX WE HAVE BEEN SEEING SINCE E3, SHOW US SOME PROF DAMNIT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back