• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAHA I told you so

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontonypage

To all of you who didn't believe me yesterday about the KINGDOM HEARTS 2 release date being today, you can tell that to my copy that's downstairs in my PS2, baby!! HAHAHA this game is SO AWESOME!! Don't worry, not everyone has an uncle who works for square enix...

D

dontonypage

what made you think i cared if you believe me? I'm just glad to finally have my OWN copy of KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!! wait...wait...it's ok guys. when im done, MAYBE ill write a walkthrough for you all, because i'm a forgiving guy...please...that's enough, don't cry.

C

chaoschao

OOOO! I hope they keep this one open for flamming like the last one. I never got to flame you last time, so here goes:

OMGLOL! U HAVE KNGDOM HERTS TOO!? I LUV YOU DOOD! CAN I CME OVER AND PLAY ITS?!!!11!

Now, please stop messing up our boards. Don't make me send my army of rabbid penguins after you. Oh, and I would love to continue this flaming over PM. So please PM me. PLEASE!? I need something to entertain myself with.

Last edited:

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Wtf? You stupid liar! Get it through your freaking head! If it hasn't come out in japan, it hasn't come out here either! Now, I suggest you show us some proof like a picture of you holding the box, or a actual screen shot of you playing it. If you keep this up, you WILL get banned.

D

dontonypage

like i said, im a forgiving guy...I forgive your nievity. and don't worry, I will still write the walkthrough, as promissed.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
How 'bout you f*ck off. Don't be such a knob. Everyone here is 110%, WITHOUT A DOUBT, that you don't have it, why? Because it ain't out in Japan, which means, it ain't out here. And you can not possibly have it. And if you did have it, you wouldn't be such a dumb*ss and you would post pictures as proof.

D

dontonypage

*sigh* if you must...since you cannot believe the sincerity in my heart, I GUESS I have no choice but to post a picture of my game, just to ease your little hearts once more. please dont be jealous, though. I said I would helf you after I beat the game!

C

chaoschao

*prepares for the fake, doctored pictures*

C'mon lies! This is all so very entertaining. Oh, but please don't insult me. I am NOT nieve and I rarely cry.

D

dontonypage

ok, i took the pictures, how do i post them? i seriously dont know how.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If you're version is English then its fake. If the game isn't out in Japan and isn't 100% finish there then what makes you think that we think you have KH2 in English 100% complete. Dubbing and all? And its not finished in japan so you probably have a cheap demo some idiot made with pictures from the trailer and early demos set up at old Game Expos

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Please, post your pictures- been a long time since I last saw a good/bad photoshop job.

EDIT: Upload here; imageshack.us.

Last edited:
D

dontonypage

ok, i thought you wanted to see the pictures i took. now, if anyone wants pictures, i need to know how to post them.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Check my edit.

EDIT: Oh, posting them. [img ]url[ /img] without the spaces.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

C

chaoschao

That help? Keep in mind that the image must be online. (I think)

I_Walk_Alone_87

Wow, didn't we have a no relase date thread on the old site, and out pops this thread. This is riduclous, if you don't have it, you don't have it, and if you do, well you still don't have it, since it hasn't came out yet. Like the many that's said it before on this thread, it isn't even 100% done yet. so just stop.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
No. it should look something like this: "[img.]www.whereveryouuploadit.com/kh2.jpg[./img]" without the . and "

EDIT: Just send it to me and I'll upload it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back