• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-BLITZ-

Just wondering, has anyone beat it yet because...well...it's...THE HARDEST FREAKING THING IN THE FREAKIN GAME OF FREAKIN KH2.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
really? its that hard? well, i cant wait till i unlock it, i love a challenge in a kingdom hearts or final fantasy game!^^

-BLITZ-

This isn't a challenge it's pure flat out rape. Sure it's easy Round 1-40 but after that it's just plain impossible. You can't imagine how pissed i am to not even be able to beat it....

E

Eclipse

yes it was designed to be the hardest, i believe the semi finals include battling tifa, cloud, yuffie, and leon all in the same arena >.<

Josiah

Quarian Power!
so, is it with just sora, or with donald and goofy aswell?

-BLITZ-

Let me sum this up. You're by yourself, No drive forms, No summon. MP works like it does NORMALLY. That's right the use cure/trinity limit once and a 30 second recharge.

ansem_the_wise

That sounds awesome...yes I will gladly level my character for a chance to watch Sora finally be called 'ultimate hero'. It can't be as bad as fighting sephiroth...can it?

Senior_Superboy

How do you unlock it, I hear you have to be level 99 and all your drives have to be level 7, am i correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back