• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup: Cloud and Leon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbits

Here's a little bit to explain why I am randomly still trying to beat this:

When I was younger and when I first played KHII, I strived to complete Jiminy's Journal to get the secret ending, but got stuck at Olympus Coliseum and the point objectives so I quit playing and haven't really touched it since. However, Days inspired me to pick this game back up and give it another go! :lol:

So I've been playing it since about Friday now, and since have realized how easy it is to get point orbs with good ol' Peter Pan (why I didn't try that before? cuz I was an idiot then). So I got 1,300 (somewhere along that many) orbs for the Cerberus Pradox Cup and 10,000 in the Titan Paradox Cup, completing Jiminy's Journal requirements.

So today, I went on to the Hades Paradox Cup, which is why...

I am so uber pissed right now! :56:

...I was finally able to gather up enough patience to get through 39 rounds of the Hades Cup and collect over 15,000 orbs for the JJ requirement, but when I got to Cloud and Leon, there was a countdown on my screen before I could even get my keyblade out!

WTF!?

Needless to say, I didn't realize the time limit was so frickin short and I lost!
I tried it again and still no luck.
What is the best way to beat these guys within the time limit!?!?

Thanks in advance

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
once you reach your point goal, go into final and master form with thunder boost and spam thundaga, it is cheap but kills heartless fast and even bosses sometimes

baconbits

=KeybladeLegacy5;4559399]once you reach your point goal, go into final and master form with thunder boost and spam thundaga, it is cheap but kills heartless fast and even bosses sometimes

When you say sometimes does this include Cloud/Leon?

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
When you say sometimes does this include Cloud/Leon?
yes, cloud and leon is one of these bosses and while you are waiting for your mp to recharge since you are in your form, you can attack away. (it helps when your at max level for your drives and have drive boost and mp haste)

baconbits

I tired your method today and... no luck

My thundaga didn't even hurt them. That barrier thing popped up every time I casted it. And yes, all of my drive forms are MAX level

Alright I reeeealy need some help here.

Anyone else got any ideas? How did you guys beat them? :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Syrax

i usually just go around them and attack from behind, once one of them is open just hack away and while doing that they mess up sorta, lucky i guess cus when the other tries to attack and im hacking away i tend to deflect or "parry" so they dont do much and i can get them out one at a time fast

Sango la dango

I watched some videoes (haven't tried to unlock the secret ending so I haven't tried that cup XD) but It looks like it works with spamming Blizzaga and just dodge the attacks when you are waiting for the MP to get up

Original Sin

I don't want to sound rude, but bb, have you ever considered playing on the Beginner setting of the Kingdom Hearts series? You ask for help on the smallest problems... it's not a hard game :S

But, if you're looking for a very cheap way to quickly win that fight, just bring in a bunch of elixirs or ethers and spam Reflect.

baconbits

but I don't get it, they don't get hurt by my magic. They just deflect it every time

And what other stupid questions have I asked? I don't recall much other than the FM advice and asking about the Days importance

baconbits

yea well its kinda hard to do it in one minute

and I think he was just commenting on my skill level, trying to flame me I guess

and I don't know what other stupid questions he's talking about. I'm not bad at the game, I just don't see how this is done

Original Sin

Mistaken'd you with this guy. I thought this was your second help thread lol.

Also, I never said they were "stupid questions". I said they were "small problems".

baconbits

Ah, my bad then. And I finally beat this. I don't understand tho, for some reason on this time around I had about two and a half minutes or so to complete this round whereas in the past it only gave me a minute...

Is it supposed to be a minute or two minutes and thirty seconds?

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Its however much time you have left from the beginning of the rounds. Like from the first round you have idk 10 minutes is it? Then if it takes you 9 minutes to beat all the heartless you'll only have 1 minute to beat Cloud and Leon... That make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back