• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Had a small play of the game today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Not too concerned about Wi-Fi, but it would be awesome if it had it.
I would love to fight you guys :3

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Maybe I was being a bit of a prick...

Sorry about that. XD

I was in the mood for a good argument. It's no fun when the other person doesn't fight back. =P lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WiFi would have been a nice feature. My friends are KH fans but most don't have a DS except one and her brother but he doesn't like the handheld KH games so it only leaves two of us. My best friend has her kid sis's DS but she only plays casual games unless I can show her how cool it is to have Marluxia holding a ladle.

I would have loved to play with the KH fanbase. I live in in the ghetto part of LA near south central so you don't find gamers that easily. I wish the NA version had come out before AX09 because that would have been a perfect place to find players.

EDIT: Comic Con as well.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I have already beaten the the game and yes it is amazing ^^ The gameplay AND story rock (to me)

Also, I have friends who play KH and have DS's.......I know at least like 3 or 4 people who are definitely getting it and a few others who may :3 So I really don't mind the lack of Wi-Fi but I must say since no one else has it around here yet except me, yes it is annoying, not because its boring but because its hard to do the missions on your own until your like a higher level due to the strength and health increase of all the heartless and stuff PLUS you can't get mission crowns and therefore can't even get all the panels or have all the spaces unlocked on your grid which is annoying.....so I understand for the people who don't have friends who play it and have a DS.....

A

Azrael

And well I must say - *Claps* for SE. Out of all of the NDS games I've tried/played this one would have to be by far one of the greatest. The controls are simple and easy to use. The game seems to run pretty damn smoothly and I think the graphics are unreal for the NDS.

I can't wait for an English version of the game to come out now. Looking forward to being able to give it a proper review.

For those of you who have tried it. What do use think of it so far? Not the story line but the game itself on the DS. As for being a student game programmer at the moment it'd be nice to see what people think. Just as I note a lot of this stuff down for prototype games I have to make for assignments and what not. Always great to see what pleases people more.

Myth.

Too bad the Disney storylines are even worse than in KHII but the main plot is good.

TerraFTW!

SE made the biggest mistake by not adding WIFII!!! what a STUPID move indeed! They should not have promoted the multiplayer at allsince they knew they were not going to add wifii anyways!

Now I have to play by myself which gets boring after a while and not as funu as playing in teams..they could have atleast let us play with NCP team partners..but NO....they could not even do that!!!! This is truely dissapointing. It isnt too much of a big deal in Japan, but what about other countries like US where most people don have the game next to each other!

Then they have the nerve to extend the localization and make us wait 4 DAMN MONTHS for a little DS game which is alreayd complete!!! kh2 took only 3 months and was bigger and for the ps2! what the hell is taking them this long? when they are not even adding anything special to the US version or any cool changes!!!

Not that I care about wifi and all. Because its an action RPG. :/.

but isnt wifi going to be on the DSi version. Or at least thats what I read

cohen669

I can't wait for this game! I was thinking of trading in my DS, then I remembered about this game. The gameplay enough is bound to keep me going for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back