• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hacker's Madness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Salidify swung around. someone had ran into him. he turned around to find a girl cowering in fear on the ground behind him." please please please, don't hurt me." he bent down and offered her a hand" it's ok, im not here to hurt you".

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Zay smiled as he appeared behidn the two hackers. "Actually you are both mistaken. I am no longer a hacker. I traded in that for being an Administrator. Which means I can delete you two. " He laughed a bit as he watched them, his sword calmly in its sheath still as he cocked his head to the side, black hair falling in his face.

"Admin Zay, calling ecks nine. Requesting character investigation...." He then reported their name and avatar signatures as he smirked a bit and turned away. His multiple wings brustled, looking odd. "Attack me if you want...but you might not like the outcome."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify helped her to her feet" i am salidify, leader of clan asakura here in 'the world'. you should really try and watch where you are going. not everyone is as nice as me."he spoke soft and kindly now" you look new to 'the world'. have you heard about the hackers yet? if you ever find a hacker, A: call an admin imeadiatly, B: Run, and C: don't look back." he smiled as he released her hand." i bid you farwell, for now. if you ever need anything then ask me.becuase i doubt anyone else in this croud would be that generous. here" he added her name to his friends list." if you need anything, call me first. and specialy if you are battling." he nodded, turned around and walked off. his white cloak blowing in the wind as he walked. he looked back once more and smiled. then gated to a diffrent server, one that was known for hackers.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ekkio looked at the stranger as she left. "Wow... he was nice. I wish I could find him again. Oh wait!" She looked on her desktop to find a new program she dowloaded. It was a tracker. She purposely got it so she could hunt down ANYONE/ANYTHING she wanted to. She entered in his name & id.#. *beep beep beep* "Huh? That's weird. It says he's in.... A weird part of the server..... Oh well. Go!" & she teleported after him. (what else IS there to do?)

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify walked along the hall ways, every once in a while he got the feeling he was being followed, but then he just continued walking, he had been following leads for months, now, since the hacker in the town had left an open link portal when he gated out, salidify was able to follow it. he had thoughts of maybe this was a trap. he suddenly heard somone behind him. swinging around he found the girl he had met in town." what are you doing here.?" he whispered." this place is dangerous. this is restricted zone. no players are allowed to be here. and might i ask how you found me?"

nc_jrath

(cough)sry it took so long to post(cough)

Blaze appeared at a gate ready to conquer the next area. "Where to go next... I've never been to a Forest area. Seems like a new experience to enjoy." A few minutes later, I appeared at the forest area. A very fast Goblin ran by right as I appeared in the Forest. The Goblin danced around taunting me waiting to run as soon as I got close. I drew my sword.
Goblin: Do you really think you can hit me with that huge sword!!? A slug could get away before you could swing that.
I stood there smiling, and disappeared.
Goblin: Where did you go!!!?
I was standing behind him, and swung my sword, and cut him in half.
Blaze: What were you saying about my speed?

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC: *cough* You are excused. *cough* :)Dlol)
Ekkio put a sheepish, nurvous smile on & said, "New program found. Allows you to track people. Heh heh heh." Ekkio thought for a second. "Hey wait. You said this place is restricted? I just teleported right in, no complications.... But how did YOU get in?" She asked.

===Kazuko===
"May I ask you one thing?" Kazuko asked Krawk. "How did you find out one of the special players? I JUST got this mission THIS morning. & I just checked her staus. yes she is a special player, I congratulate you, but SHE'S A NOOB! She JUST JOINED 7.67 MINUTES AGO! How can she be specia!?" She took a deep breath & then looked at her compainion. "Ok. Your job for now is to, on field, find the special players. But kep a low profile. I will, for now, search the data banks. If our luck is this rotten & ALL of them are noobs, we won't have too much info. So, go. I will later accompainy you soon." she ordered.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"I must get this over with..." Krawk bolted out of nowhere and slashed the nova axe at Ekkio but missed."hey little girls arent supposed to be in restricted areas..hehehe"he took another swing.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify blocked krawks nekt swing." you will not touch her....your battle is with me. i have come here for you now , so fight me not run away like the cowardly bastard you are. " he turned to ekkio" run now!" he swung his blade at krawk, trying to hold him off long enough for her to gate out of the area." come now krawk fight me like a true hacker would."

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ekkio looked at Salidfy & nodded. She turned & ran as fast as her body would take her. She saw the gate & began to go a bit faster. Just as she was about to reach the gate a ninja star from nowhere came landed in front of her. She looked up as a girl fell from the sky & landed perfectly on her feet. "So, You are player 78457 ex. 569, aka Ekkio. What a pleasure. But, to bad I have to kill you, considering you just started a few minutes ago." Kazuko got evil look on her face. "Have fun in the next world!" & Kazuko threw a ninja star englufed in dark magic.
"AHHHH!!!!! SALIDIFY!!!!!!" Ekkio screamed.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify heard a scream from the direction of the gate. He spun around to see a star headed towards Ekkio. he whipped dagger out of his boot and chucked it in the direction of the star. it made perfect contact, smacking it down out of the air. "Gate out!" he screamed. the next minute she was gone , traveling back to the root town in the server. now salidify was left with 2 problems.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"So Salidify hmmm it seems u are ....special aswell ...then u MUST DIE!Kazuko! lets take em full throttle!!"He turns his axe around and fire catches on the end then he twirls it like a batton and the fight rages on.

PhantomEnigmaX4

tominati was chained to a wall...
"how do i get out of here...."
u dont"
tominati tryed to log out but sumthing seened to block it...
strange voice: theres no escape...
msg to admins could ya help me???
voice:it will be all over soon...
what the...
the world suddenly fadded he tryed to take off his visor but it seemed like it was never there....

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Kazuko smiled. "You messed w/ my first target, might as well take you out too!" She got 3 stars out, mummbles something under her breath & the stars blew up in black flames. She threw them sraight at Salidify "HA!" Just as they were about to hit, "PUROTEKUTO*!(protect)" A barrier came around Salidify. Ekkio was standing just a distance from the battle. "You Helped me so I need to repay the favor. That, I can't leave a commrad behind. *wink*"

*(OOC: Her magic spells are said in Japanese. I will write what it is next to the attack)

PhantomEnigmaX4

the voice: you have been granted immence power in exchange for your physical form
tominati:what? i lost my physical form?does that mean i'm dead?
voice:in the real world yes u can say your dead..... but u exist in this world now with all the power you could want....but.... now let me go!!!!!!!!!
his staf floated to his hand and a wave of ice scattered the skackels
tominati:grrthe voice" you may leave you are one of the chosen few because you have survived"BUT I AM DEAD" you are not dead here...."

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"gahh" Krawk got slashed in the hood and then his spiky blue hair showed with matching blue eyes....he also had a skar on his cheek."hmmm u shouldnt of seen that ill just have to take ur eyes out AHAHH"

PhantomEnigmaX4

"i quit"other admins:you quit?"tominati;you left me to die so i quit"
admins other than zay and and any other non npc admin:you cant"
"tominati:i can...* a sphere of ice swrouded the room pillars of ice came from every direction only 3 admins were left because they did nt come to the meeting
"i quit"the other admins were dead in the real world but tominati would on never known....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back