• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"Oh, Lady Aura is the worlds final mystery the Dot Hackers discovered... 'the one and only creator in this world, is a part of hte world she created...' Balmung-Sama said. Lady Zefie is her daughter."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"If shes a god then she should save her own world!" said Fayt angerly."If this is the bracelet then what do I do with it I mean all I have been doing is looking for my brother!"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Well for now I am going to keep looking for info on the killings and my brother." said fayt. "Will you guys help me I need all the help I can get?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(Where are you at perymort just name a place like aqua hidden holy ground cause we cant find you if we dont know I guess we will just go to a random place and find you.)
"I heard that there have been weird people at aqua hidden holy ground,lets go." said Fayt as he made his way to the server.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Hey is that....Shiro!?" asked Fayt as he looked and saw shiro lying down in a group of monters."We have to help him come on!" yelled Fayt as he took off in the direction of shiro sreaming"Hey over hey ya bastards were over here!" yelled Fayt to get their attention.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(sorry for the double posting but I want to move this along...)

"Damn it we have to help him!!" said Fayt as they ran to the creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back