• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.hack//Secrets of The Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Plotline

In the year 2035, the widespread MMORPG, The World has been marked as a new method of suicide. It has been band from Europe for several deaths of children. CCorp only says that this may only be of abuse of the game. But the true purpose of the deaths in Europe is of the recently added classes, Topsiders and Downsiders. The two classes have recently raged wars and have hacked their esy into gaining the power to eliminate players in the real world. Two years later, it's now band from all areas. Children have gone into comas for not playing the game as if it's what gives them them a reason to keep awake. In America, a teenage member of the detective organization, the Order of Hackers, Masaru Daemon has found a child's computer screen with blood on it spelling out, "Honor the Azure Knights." The Order of Hackers has set Masaru to gather players from across the globe to join and find the true reason behind the wars between Topsiders and Downsiders and the newly risen Azure Knights.

Back in the year when The World first came out, a man known only as Enigma, took on six apprentices to help in his deep research of The World. The names of the six who gave their freedom up to aid Enigma in his research were players of The World. By 2033, Enigma ceased his research, but his first apprentice, Axle, continued with the other apprentices in their teacher's research. A man part of CCorp, Haru Daemon came to Enigma to tell him, "The beasts have been sealed in Area Zero." Which followed in the travel of Axle and his disciples to space. Now in 2037, a new planet as formed of several stars as well as the sun. Enigma believes his ex-apprentices were on the planet with several missing teenagers. Enigma has created 16 Reports, detailing the events so far. The only one actually seen is Report 0 and rest are scattered along with Enigma himself.

Hacker Report 0
I have recently started researching this place called The World alongside my apprentices, Axle, Shinn, Craig, Kira, Devlin, and Xai. I have been called by something in my dreams showing me three corrupted warriors along with characters of The World fighting against some number of warriors. This could be a dream or a vision of what shall come in the future. So far me and the others have found out of a dark power in The World. The true purpose may not be for people to enjoy it, but to seal something in its depths even hidden to the greatest Hackers across the globe. I have also met with a trusted parent, Haru Daemon, a creator of The World who funds my research regardless of if I sound like a psychopath. I wonder what holds for me in the years ahead, but like me that shall always be an Enigma.

Now, the only final thing to here is, what side shall you choose, be a member of the Order of Hackers, a disciple of the Azure Knights, or an agent of the Deadly Six. Who are you going to be?​
-----------------------------------------------
Rules:
1. No godmoding.
2. No spam.
3. About three or two paragraphs each post, be literate.
4. Don't kill off other characters.
5. Romance encouraged. PG13
6. Limited Cursing.
7. PM Templates to me for my approval.
8. No Hack characters like: Kite, Balmung, Shugo, Orca, Haseo, and so on. Remember Kite counts as Tri-Edge. You can only use a legendary character when my approval is given.
9. If posts aren't made within 1 week, you're exclude from the RP.
------------------------------------------------
Order of Hackers Template:

Name
Age (16+)
Country
Personality
Bio
Extras

Character Name
Class (Adept Rogue, Twin Blade, ect.)
Personality
Bio
---------------------------------------------------
Disciple of The Azure Knights:

Name
Element
Personality
Bio
Extras

Character Name
Personality
Bio
---------------------------------------------------
Agent of Deadly Six:

Name
Element
Personality
Bio
Purpose (Reason for following the Deadly Six)

Character Name
Personality
Bio
-----------------------------------------------------------
Character Classes:

Adept Rogue (In other words, Multi-Weapon. Only three Adept Rogues.)
Blade Brandier
Dance Macabre
Edge Punisher
Flicker
Harvest Cleric
Partizan
Shadow Warlock
Steam Gunner
Tribal Grappler
Twin Blade
Here's a more detailed explanation of the three groups:

Order of Hackers - The Order of Hackers, founded by Vergil Ozu, protects The World and hunts down clues leading to as why the wars are starting and the sudden reappearance of Tri-Edge, Balmung, and Orca. Now led by Damos, the Hackers travel through the areas beyond what they can access. The members mostly consist of CCorporation Members who want to fight for a greater cause and Legendary Players of The World who have the true potenial to fight as Hackers. This organization is some what a branch of the Dot Hackers who don't seek to be legendary, but only create a new world.

Disciples of the Azure Knights - A secret guild group opened to those who have fekt true darkness and want to obliterate the Hackers who fight to stop them. This guild is led by Tri-Edge, Balmung, and Orca who stop at nothing to obtain their goal of reaching the "power" sealed within The World. Tri-Edge lies in the Realm of the Azure Flame, Balmung in the Realm of the Azure Sky, and Orca in the Realm of the Azure Sea. They all lead separate groups to cover more ground in The World. Their deeper intentions have not yet been revealed, but all that is known for sure is that they plan something dangeros.

Agents of the Deadly Six - Those who follow the teachings of Axle, Shinn, Craig, Kira, Devlin, and Xai. The agents have been taught to embrace the darkness and let it flow through your vains. The agents are sent in search of the Hacker Reports to learn more of the things Enigma hid from his apprentices.. They search across the two stages in search of the reports also to bring down the Disciples of Azure Knights and Order of Hackers to gain control over the Real World and Virtual World. It's mostly consisted of children who have lost the will to think for themselves and those who search for a deeper purpose in their lives.
I'll post my template later, please join. If you have any questions please PM me.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
((Thanks))
My Template:

Name: Masaru Daemon
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/35763134/?qo=5&q=Human+Silver&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5
Personality: Masaru, being a fighter, is hot-headed and rushes into things without thinking it all out. On missions, he disobeys certain orders that doesn't go by the way he sees things, but can be cooperative in times of peril.
Bio: Masaru grew up in Tokyo with his mother and brother. His father, Haru Daemon disappeared when he was 6. As time went on he grew up on playing The World. By time he was fifteen, Masaru lost his mother and was left only with his brother, Saito. Soon, Masaru met with some Hackers in his school at an abandoned CCorp Building. There is where he helped establish the Order of Hackers led by Vergil Ozu, a Hacker who searches for the truth to The World. For two years, Masaru was sent on solo/suicide missions to protect The World. As stated in the plotline, Masaru was sent to America on a mission. His mission was to help two parents get their child off the computer. By time he got there, the child was left for dead with his parents and found the message from the Azure Knights. A month later, Vergil went into a coma and the only suitable reason was that he fought Tri-Edge and failed. To avenge his friend, the new leader, Damos sent Masaru on a worldwide search for players tough enough and strong enough to fight the Azure Knight, regardless of the warnings from others. Masaru also searches for the Hacker Reports only having Report 0 in his possession, knowning that his father is still out there somewhere along with the mysterious Enigma.

Character Name: Nero
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Nero_cg01_dmc4.jpg
Class: Adept Rogue/ Blade Brandier, Flicker, and Gunner
Personality: Unlike Masaru, Nero acts calm, but serious. Not much of a laid back kind of person. Nero focuses on missions and goes about them by blocking off all distractions.
Bio: Nero was a restricted character, but Masaru managed to create him by using his impressive hacking skills. Nero was PKed on his first day in The World, but revived and trained in the art of the Blade Brandier, Flicker, and Gunner to become PKKer and avenge those who die. Soon Nero became a Legendary Character and was worshipped by PKKers like him. He uses the Red Queen, Devil Scythe, and the Dual Magnum to fight his enemies. When he was given the mission to recruit characters in The World, Nero used the Separate Function to operate without Masaru's help to find characters and invite them to meet them offline to see if the player will agree to help Masaru in the battle for the freedom of the two worlds.
Epitaph Appearances:
Skeith - http://dothack.wikia.com/images/3/3f/Avatar_Skeith.jpg
http://dothack.wikia.com/images/0/0f/Skeith2ndForm.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------
I want to also note that, Epitaph Users will be accepted. Please PM me if you want to take a certain being of the Epitaph. You can either add on an extra part to your template of the Epitaph, but it isn't manditory. Here are the Avatars in all.

Skeith - Me
Innis
Magus
Fidchell
Gorre
Macha
Tarvos
Corbenik

Last edited:

roxas no.13

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Rush
picture: working on now...
Personality: calm,carefree, and shy
Bio: made by the player who hacked into the world. always playing with other players what he isn't fighting.
Class:Order of Hackers Template/two swords holder

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I've also made a .hack RP. But Mine takes place before GU. I might join. But since its the year 2035, wouldn't Tri-edge be defeated by Haseo. And Haseo would be doing something else besides playing the World R:2? Also put the Character Classes up I suggest

Name: Matsuri

Appearance:MatsuriHe wears a loose fitted jacket that has sleeves going up to his elbows. Matsuri always wears a cargo pance and a black shirt whenever he goes out.

Element: Matsuri of the Azure Wind(He Calls it wave)

Personality:Since his name means Festival in English, he is very festive, light-hearted, relaxed and calm. He loves to play games.

Bio:Matsuri played The Wold R:2 since after the GU incident. He got into the game because of his friend from school named Hakuto, who which was a Cleric Harvest when he first logged on. But Before he could see her, he was nearly PK'ed by other players until his friends came to help him. This all happened when he was the age of 14.

Now he is a very experienced player and has a strange ability to control Wind elemental attacks even though he is not a shadow Warlock. New guilds came up and the one that most interested him the the Disciples of the Azure Knights. he did meet up with Tri-edge in one of the lost grounds, which he obtained the strange blades known as The Twin Fangs of the Void or the ones that Tri-edge carries. He still has them with his new character "Kubo" who is now a high leveled character like his previous one "Matsuri". He is in the DotAK's, but he he doesn't care that he is in it. He just loves playing in the world and protecting it.

Extras:He is a player from the previous The World and now and still a current player on The World R:2.

Character Name:Kubo

Appearance:(Same as his real world appearance) He wears a small, loose-fitted jacket colored with red and black with many zippers, belts, and shoulder-armor plates. He wears loose fitted black and red pance and a black armor T-shirt chain mail. The jacket has a hood and the sleeves go up to his elbows.

Class: [Multi-Weapon]Edge Punisher(Begins), Twin Blade(Second), Tribal Grappler(Final)

Personality:Same as Matsuri except more relaxed.

Bio:He is a previous player of the world. This is his second Character besides his Higher leveled character which he made after himself since he was a new to the game and place his real name. Kubo adventured into the deepest parts of the world and have seen many things. Things that no one ever seen before. He battled against many PK'ers and never regretted it. That's why his name means "Hollow". He still has connections with Hakuto, but his other connections with his other friends seem to be cut. He always remembers the time he first met the characters Envoy of Choas, and Starvos D'giet. He is now on his last level of Multi-weapon; Tribal Grappler.

I also suggest describing what each Guild is purposely for!

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Name: Choas Kage
Appearance:http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5908/jayd245io.jpg
Element:Choas of the Azure Death
Personality:A bit more happy than he use to because he has his brother
Bio:Choas played The Wold R:2 since after the GU incident. He got into the game because of his brother a Steam Gunner who fell into a mysterious Coma.This all happened when he was the age of 13.

Now he is a very experienced player and has a strange ability to control Death elemental attacks even though he is not a shadow Warlock. New guilds came up and the one that most interested him the the Disciples of the Azure Knights. he did meet up with Tri-edge once as Enovy of Choas, which he obtained the strange weapons known as Blade of Megiddo Flame, Buster of Chaos Gehenna, and Scyth of Armageddon. He still has them with his new character "Kage" who is now a high leveled character like his previous one "Envoy of Choas". He is in the DotAK's, but he he doesn't care that he is in it. He just loves playing in the world and protecting it.

Character Name: Kage Ryu
Appearance:http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25893041/?qo=11&q=Inyuasha&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A2 4h+age_scale%3A5
Class:[Multi-Weapon]Blade Brandier(Begins), Edge Punisher(Second), Flicker(Final)
Personality:A shadow of his orignal character
Bio:This is his second Character besides his Higher leveled character which he made after himself since he was a new to the game and place his real name. Kage is the opposite of Envoy of Choas. His name means Shadow Dragon. His connections with his friends seem to be cut. He always remembers the time he first met the characters Matsuri, and Starvos D'giet. He is now on his last level of Multi-weapon; Flicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back