• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gundam the new battle field (retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou-jiro

Gundam: The New Battle Field

The year is CE 86, and the Earth and the PLANTS are in a somewhat peaceful position. A brand new anti-war organization was created; The Eternal Faction. Funded by both the Earth Forces and ZAFT, they've made it their duty to uphold peace and eliminate all threats within space. However, there's another organization which threatens the newly obtained peace..

When the war between the Earth Alliance and ZAFT came to an end, those responsible were punished. The Earth Alliance and ZAFT leaders with dark ambitions were stripped of their power and exiled. Now, they have come together to form the Alliance of Twelve. They've been in existence for over a decade, lurking in the shadows, gaining power, building weapons, and recruiting loyal soldiers who share the same ideals as they do; total control. Now, their power has increased exponentially. They've infiltrated the highest levels of governments, and their power is everywhere... yet now here.

Failing to see the real threat and eliminate it in the early stage, the Eternal Faction has a real problem on their hands. Now, more and more organizations are rising up to disrupt the peace, and it's up to the Eternal soldiers to protect the innocent people and the peace they worked so hard to obtain.

Will you fight those who are willing to make an end to the peace or will you end the peace yourself, it is up to you…

This is Gundam: The new Battlefield

The Eternal fraction: A anti-war organisation which was set up by Kira, Lacus and Athrun. Kira, Atrun and Shinn stopped fighting and are now searching and training new young pilots, who will eventually have to fight the Alliance of Twelve.

The Alliance of Twelve: There isn’t much known about this Alliance, it could be anyone, but there are a few things know despite the fact that there are twelve members on the board, all the members are in high places, new faces most of them are young, but some are old and have a different vision on the world but they all share the same dream: To burn down The Eternal Fraction.

Rules and Regulations

· No G-moding or P-playing
· Be Creative
· Use OOC when talking out of character
· But you all knew that right?
· You can serve a spot but I’ll hold for two days
· You cant have a powerful Gundam at the beginning like strike freedom

Template:
Template:
Name:
Sex: male/female
Age: doesn’t really matter as long if it isn’t like a thousand years old
Personality:
specie: Natural, extended, coordinator
Appearance: explain it or a picture
Side: EF or AoT
Bio: a short story about his/her life
Extra: theme song, or whatever

Mobile suit explain it or a picture
Pilot:
Model:
Armament:

Mine:

Template:
Name: Dante Veronas
Sex: male
Specie: Coordinator
Personality: Although Dante looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, he can be a nasty little brat when he chooses. He's suspicious and mistrustful of most people, and he has a tendency to shoot his mouth off. Quite often, he's cocky and arrogant and occasionally over-confident of his own skills. He's also terribly competetive, and he doesn't enjoy being left out of the action.
Appearance:
vlcsnap-3477501.png

Side: EF
Bio: Dante is a young pilots who is being trained by Shinn, so he doesn’t leave any other pilots live like Kira does. Dante was the illegimate son of a rich coordinator who lead the one of the war factory’s for AoT. His so called father tried to lose Dante but his soldiers messed up and got caught by Shinn who immediately finished them of, Dante was only 5 at the time, after that he was taught everything about Gundams by Shinn, he was also the one who taught him how to fight and from Athrun he learned to shoot.

Now being 17 years old Shinn and the others have sent him on several missions, and each time he came back his suit was damaged so that’s when Shinn and Kira came up with a plan to rebuild the Impulse Gundam because it could change parts while he was in battle

Mobile suit : Impulse II
Model: ZGMF-X56S/a Force Impulse Gundam
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Variable Phase Shift (VPS) armor; deuterion beam energy supply system, allows for remote recharging of energy with any battleship; hardpoints for mounting Silhouette packs
Fixed armaments: 2 x MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x M71-AAK "Folding Razor" anti-armor knife, stored in hip armor, hand-carried in use; MMI-RG59V mobile shield, mounted on left arm; 2 x MA-M941 "Vajra" beam saber, stored on Force Silhouette pack, hand-carried in use
Optional hand armaments: MA-BAR72 high-energy beam

Last edited:

Arcanum Noir

I'm very interested and wanna join in, but can you reserve a spot for me? I'll post in my temp(s) later.

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
Template:
Name: Ryan Clyne
Sex: Male
Personality: A happy, go lucky boy, Ryan has been known to treat everyone with respect and does not believe in the killing of others like his father, Kira Yamato. Currently the rumors of another war have made him so what edgey and his family have noticed his. He still keeps his happy and funny self out in public though.
Specie: Coordinator
Appearance: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP/Anime/YuriShiyuba2E.jpg
Side: EF
Bio:
Althought his name is Clyne, he is not the real son of Kira and Lacus. He was but an orphan when the couple decided to adopt him from his home on the PLANTs. He has never known this and believes himself to be their real son, as do others. Taught by his father in the operating of the MS and the ways of love, peace and freedom by his mother, Ryan has always had a bright future in store for him. He is well liked by his parent's friends.

By the time he was 14, he had already advanced in the operating of Mobile Suits and was beginning to be called the next Kira Yamato. His father said he was easy to teach because he was a Coordinator and that was when Ryan leanred about the two types of humans and their mistakes. He was sad to hear about the mistakes of the past but knew they were far behind the human race. That wasn't so.

In C.E 86, Ryan began a member of the EF and his parents bodyguard. The AoT had tried to kill them and an outbreak of battles had begun. He was given the Strike Gundam Mark II, an improved version of the first MS his father fought in. He knows not to kill and that he only fights because he must, not cause he wants to. His battle begins onboard the Eternal......

gat-x105.jpg

Pilot: Ryan Clyne

Model: Strike Gundam Mark II

History: A newer model of the Strike Gundam with Variable Phase Shift armor, allwoing increased protection and colour change. Strike Packs now include the Launcher E and Sword E packs as well as the older Aile pack. It has an improved OS developed by Kira Yamato himself, and he proudly gave it to his son.

Armament:
  • No Pack
2 x "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x "Armor Schneider" combat knives, stored in hip armor, hand-carried in use; shield, mounted on left arm. Optional 57mm beam rifle, hand carried in use.
  • Aile Pack
2 x "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x "Armor Schneider" combat knives, stored in hip armor, hand-carried in use; 2 x beam saber, stored on Aile pack, hand-carried in use; shield, mounted on left arm. Optinal 57mm beam rifle, hand carried in use.
  • Sword E Pack
M2M5 "Todesschrecken" 12.5mm automatic CIWS x 2, EQS1358 rocket anchor x 4, M8F-SB1 "Shorty" beam rifle x 2, Another Trial Sword Striker: "Schwert Gewehr" 15.78 meter anti-ship sword x 1, "Panzer Eisen" rocket anchor x 2, "Midas Messer" beam boomerang x 2
  • Launcher E Pack
M2M5 "Todesschrecken" 12.5mm automatic CIWS x 2, EQS1358 rocket anchor x 4, M8F-SB1 "Shorty" beam rifle x 2, Another Trial Launcher Striker: "Agni" 320mm hyper impulse cannon x 1, combo weapon pod (120mm anti-ship vulcan gun, 350mm gun launcher x 2) x 1

Strike Packs:
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP/Gundam/gat-x105aqme-x01-1.jpg?t=1188406679
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP/Gundam/gat-x105eaqme-x02.jpg?t=1188406681
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP/Gundam/gat-x105eaqme-x03.jpg?t=1188406770

OOC: Just one thing, if I'm going to be the son of Kira and Lacus I would have to be at least 13, as C.E 71 was way before the Second Bloody Valentine War. Unless of course I'm their secret son :p

Last edited:

Urban_Ninja

Template:
Name: Yuki Fukugawa
Sex: Female
Personality: Bright and Cheerful, with a positive outlook on life. Though she is able to surpress those emotions while fighting. She has been known to start offhanded conversations with just about anyone.
specie: Coordinator
Appearance:
22ea1537.jpg

Side: AoT
Bio: Yuki lived in ORb during most of the wars. Although not directly involved with the fighting, she wanted to join in, as she felt is wasn't fair that ORB remained neutral while the rest of the world was in turmoil. She believes that a side should be taken, and that peace needs to be achieved through a show of arms.

After the second war (Gundam Seed Destiny), Yuki joined the military, and subsequently the alliance of Twelve. Though not fond of some of the members, Yuki feels that she will be part of a major change.

Mobile suit explain it or a picture
Pilot: Yuki Fukugawa
Model: GAT - X102 Duel Assault Shroud.
ms_duelassaultshroud_a.gif

Armament:75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS "Igelstellung" x 2
beam saber x 2
57mm high-energy beam rifle
175mm grenade launcher
115mm railgun "Shiva"
220mm missile pod

Last edited:

Sou-jiro

I'll hold both of you spots but only for two days and if you didn't completed them then a chance missed i would say

Arcanum Noir

Template:
Name: Eniko Teshigahara

Sex: male

Date of Birth: December 19, C.E. 72

Personality: Eniko is a silent, shy and submissive person, however deep down he is a very kind, sweet and caring person who wants to help others. Also he is never hesitant in battle, unless if its with something very close to him.

specie: Coordinator

Appearance:
Pic 1: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/BladeDU257/APQthetis3.jpg
Pic 2: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/BladeDU257/APQThetis2.jpg

Side: Eternal Faction

Bio: Having lost his parents at early childhood, Eniko is an orphan founded by Reverend Malchio. At a very young age, he was always found near Kira Yamato and/or Lacus Clyne, whom he considers them his family. As such, he was adopted by them and considers them his parents and Ryan his big brother. Now at the age of 14, he joined the Eternal Faction out of wanting to protect the family he loves and everyone he cares for. Through training he had developed from Kira Yamato and at times from Athrun Zala, Eniko has become one of the most well-known pilots in the Eternal Faction. He pilots a highly enhanced Murasame, which is called the Acolyte. It's rumored that he might pilot a Strike Noir gundam later on, but it will be customized and fully upgraded.

~Gundam Template~
Pilot: Eniko Teshigahara

Model: MVF-M11EXE "Acolyte"

Pic 2: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/BladeDU257/Gundam/Blitzkrieg.jpg
Pic: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/BladeDU257/Pointless Pics/AstrayMurasame.jpg

Unit type: Elite Transformable Mobile Suit

Manufacturer: Morgenroete, Inc

Operator: Orb Union

First deployment: unknown

Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso

Dimensions: overall height 17.82 meters

Weight: max gross weight 46.88 metric tons

Construction: unknown

Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown

Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown, VPS(Variable Phase Shift) Armor, enhanced power unit

Fixed armaments:
- 2x M2M5D 12.5mm CIWS, fire-lined, mounted in head
- 4x M2M5D 12.5mm CIWS, mounted on wings, operable only in mobile armor form
- 2x Type 72 Kai "Ikazuchi" beam rifle stored on hip armor, hand carried in use, power rating unknown
- Type 70J Kai beam saber, stored in shoulder armor, hand-carried in use
- Type 72 high-energy beam cannon, mounted on back, operable only in mobile armor form
- Anti-air missile launcher (4 x Type 66A air-to-air missile "Hayate")
- Shield, mounted on left arm in mobile suit mode

Last edited:

Sou-jiro

ok, you're all aproved and the rp is going to begin after the weekend, because i have a huge party

Sou-jiro

My name is Dante Veronas and this is the story which would alter the world and space as we know it. It all started with this.

“Dante wake up, there is a battle going on, we need you out there” A voice said full of fear, fear that they were going to lose. “Huh What? “Dante said while he turned around again, before he got out of bed. The blond young man ran towards his closet and pulled on his Combat suit. He ran trough the hallway of the ship towards the hangar where his Gundam was. When he arrived in the hangar he looked at the screen where his fellow pilots where fighting and it was clear that they needed some guidance. Dante jumped down towards his cockpit and stepped inside.

As soon as Dante sat in the chair of his Gundam he said: “Dante Veronas Going out!” Dante started up the engines and flew away without waiting for permission, Once he got out there he asked for a flight silhouette, and slashed down a few enemies to make sure that the ship was safe while he was going to clean up the mess they created.

Dante awaited for the other Gundams to come to his side to lead them into battle

Now you see why this is going to be the battle which will alter everything, welcome to, GUNDAM the new battlefield

OOC: Sorry that it took so long, but it was my birthday and school’s very busy at the moment

Keyblade Soldier

Website
Ryan had been walking down the corridors of the Eternal on the way to his mother's room. As he passed a few officers, they saluted him and cotinued on their way. He looked embrassed, his mother being captain meant the crew treated him with a lot of respect. As he got to his mother's room, he strightened his uniform and floated into the room, "Hey mother!" he said.

He hugged hi mother before letting go and floating back a bit, "So what is up?"
"Well Ryan, soon we will be meeting up with the other members to plan out attack. Your father and I will be heading the meeting. You will be there, of course. But as a double role, as a member of the faction and as my bodygaurd as well as your fathers. I have no doubt you'll keep us safe" she said smiling.

Urban_Ninja

Yuki Fukugawa sat in the pilots room, waiting for her debriefing. It was kind of boring, as she really didn't know any of the other pilots. She was really alone in all this, even though being a member of the Alliance of Twelve did make her one of the most powerful people on the ship.

She hummed a small tune to herself, wondering what she was going to do. They'd probably send the cannon fodder out first. Maybe she'd wander down to the hanger, and start a converstation with someone. Anything to kill this boredom.

((I'm thinking we need a few more people on the AoT side. I'm all alone.))

Arcanum Noir

((OOC: Point taken. If I can, I'll post a few more OCs.))

"So we're all set to take off..." ,said a 14-year old, blue haired boy. He readied himself to take off with the other pilots, but not without saying goodbye and meeting another person. He floated to the Captain's room, he smiled at the site of Lacus Clyne and Ryan.

"Mommy, Oni-san! It's great to see you." ,he said happily as he gave a hug to Ryan first, then Lacus.

Sou-jiro

Dante was waiting for the other gundam pilots to arive but it seemed they weren't coming so, he needed to start to battle by himself which suited him best. He flew towards the enemy ship, while shooting all kinds of suits down. When a completly black suit a appeared. Which seemed to be just as good as dante. The suit shot the gun from dante, which exploded right in his face.

"Mmm Finally a worthy opponent" Dante Pulled out his beamsaber, and started fighting with the black suit but he seemed much stronger he evaded every attack which dante fired.
"I'll rip your guts out" Dante yelled over the intercom
"You can't you've just got the emit that" The voice over the intercom said.

OOC: Okay now we will begin and urban ninja don't worry i have a couple of tricks up my sleeve for the allience of twelve

Keyblade Soldier

Website
RYan was surprised when his brother walked through the door, however it was a delightful surprise. He hugged Eniko and then floated backwards to land on a chair placed by one of the room's many windows.

He watched his mother and brother before he interuppted, "Father should be here soon....."

Urban_Ninja

Yuki clambered into the Duel cockpit. She was going to be sent out soon. She could tell. As good a pilot as she was, Yuki didn't exactly like battle, much prefering the tactics side. Still, she could feel the adrenaline starting to build.

"Yuki Fukugawa. Duel Assualt Shroud. Lauching!" Bracing herself, the Duel shot out on the ship and sped towards the battlefield. Using some ZAKUs as a shield, she surveyed the battle, contemplating her next move. Where would be a good place for her?

Arcanum Noir

((OOC: Oh my goodness, I totally forgot about this RP. Sorry guys))

Eniko smiled as Ryan returned his hug. He was liked his Ryan, while not his actual biological brother, he treated him as a brother. As such he then said to Lacus, "Mom, we might have to launch soon..."

However, at the moment Ryan mentioned that their father would be here, Eniko said, "Dad's gonna be here?"

Keyblade Soldier

Website
"Of course" Ryan grinned. He knew his father would appear, he always came to these family get togethers. He laughed and then looked at his mother, "Mom" he said with his arms behind his head. Lacus looked at him and shook her head.

"Don't even think about it" she said with an evil look on her face. She then stood up and walked towards the door, "C'mon I'm going to the bridge" she said as Ryan followed behind her, floating effortless across he room.

He looked back at Eniko, "You coming?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back