• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gundam Seed Destiny (find)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I found the first 5 Gundam Seed Destiny (DUB) a.k.a English episodes if anyone wants them. Don't know if I can post a link here, but if you want it I'll pm it to you. This tells us GSD should be on CN at the end of Gundam Seed's playbacks. I think it's on like 39.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Her english voice is alot more feminine, it is it is. I saw all of Gundam Seed and Destiny subbed so I kinda got used to it though.
Oh, and is CN cartoon network ? Cause I don't remember seeing GS at all on that channel Toonami or adult swim.

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^No AP..its not(GSD)..and they stopped showing reruns of GS for a while now....but I like Cagalli's voice..in english(Never heard it in japanese..XD)...and I have only seen the first Episode...and I know where to get it from....but _Omni_ found it/posted it /Pm'ed first so YAY!!! for those who havent seen it yet...^__^

*You dont need to PM me the Link..*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back