• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship Mission 2 in Atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MardukKurios

Hey there guys,

I don't know if some of you guys already reached Platinum in KH Final Mix yet, but I have a Question corresponding the 2nd Gummi Ship Mission for Atlantica.

Primum Mobile made a super helpful FAQ I refered on many times, but this is something I don't understand:

*Mission 2*
Objective: Do not destroy any obstacle,
Score 240 points or higher to clear!
Difficulty: 4
Reward: Caterpillar (Square) Gummi X 6
Guide:
A pretty hard mission. Be sure NOT to equip Esuna Gummi, there are enough
non-hidden obstacles to worry about. Start from Deep Jungle is always a good
choice, as this is the longest route to Atlantica. Run through the course a
few time just so you know when to stop firing to prevent yourself from
accidentally destroying obstacles. Lastly, when you have reach 240 points,
stop shooting and concentrate on reaching Atlantica in one piece. Also be sure
to build a big Gummi ship for easy item collecting, since you might find
yourself running low in energy if you use too much Drain Gummi or Osmose Gummi.
Only obstacle will drop energy-item, and without them, there's no way for you
to recharge energy. So you might want to restrain on using any magnet function.

Does someone has a good tip which Weapons to use or what to do exactly? This is something I can't pull through at the moment... :( And I need to work out all those Missions to get this one Trophy for obtaining all Blue Prints...

MardukKurios

Okay my dear friends,

I finally managed to finish this Mission, it was not that hard as I thought it would be.
For everyone who might have the same trouble, this is what I have done:

Build a regular Ship, anything size and model does not matter exactly, just try to use the best cockpit, it's the one which revives you when you loose all HP. A Shield for some more damage avoiding in the beginning is a good plan too. Try to make your Ship a bit slow, not too slow and not too fast. Some Wings more for better maneuvers would be a good Idea too.

For Weapons I suggest Comet Gummi x 6, Thundaga Gummi x 2 and Thunder Gummi x 2.
Ultima Gummi is uncontrolable for this Mission, so you really have to avoid this no matter what, since it will destroy obstacles.

Take those catching Gummi with you, even if you run out of MP, doesn't matter at all.
Don't take any Lamps with you (which see more stuff than usually), you even can reach 300 Points without anything.

This mission is pretty much simple. Kill Enemies, avoid destroying Meteors and any other immobile Matter and finish at Atlantica with at least 240 Points.

The flying Route:
The best start is actually Deep Jungle, before reaching the Warp Hole, you can nearly get 150 to 180 Points if you collect every item and smash every Enemyship.

The first part you will run through those rings with the first pattern of Enemies, the Laser should Lock on Automatically so use it several times and catch all Items with your Catchy Gummi Thing.

After that it gets a bit tricky, the next Rings will appear and three start to rotate, following with Enemies and the the first small Meteors.
Try to get your shooting cursor downwards and press R1 to keep it there and shoot again, you don't want to destroy any Meteors.

Follow the way and the next HUGE Meteor will rise up, after that coming some more enemies. Fly past the Meteor and shoot again.

A small passage will follow with nothing ahead, just be warned, the next thing will come are small Meteors again.
Those small Meteors will be followed by a huge Blockpath (undestructible) and many Enemies to follow, try to get rid of them and shoot them with your Lasers and catch all Items too.

After this, the Wormhole will show up, behind it some Meteors so be cautios, even if they are a bit further away.
Head left into the Wormhole and now it gets easier for Point Farming.

This huge Area will keep huge Meteors but the need many shots to be broken, to your luck.
Now many Sirens will gather and try to ram you, shoot your Thundaga Gummis (the Rockets which explode later on) once and you should catch nearly all of them.

Then, after this fly upwards and shoot only with those Thundagas, try to stay upwards until you reach your wished points, this should be done in mere seconds.

If you reach your 240+ Points, stop shooting and maneuver your way to the Choice Exit for left or right. Keep right, then you can't miss it at all.

And after this, you only will try to reach your destination, even if you run out of energy once, the Revive Cockpit gives you one more chance to continue.

Well then there is Monstro.

If you played the Game in the linear Way Atlantica before Nightmare before Christmas, then Monstro has some chance to show up.

You can find out if he shows up when the last 3/4 of Background Meteors and Objects vanish, stopping your mission.
If this happens, hit Start and choose the lower Option, this will cancel your whole flight and you will be at Deep Jungle again.

Repeat until the same spot, you will learn this course of those tries pretty well. Until this point there is one point when Monstro does not show Up, Goofy will say a one liner, be sure to press O only ONCE, I managed to F*** up my perfect flight because I shot a small Meteor of pressing O too much.

After that you will finish the Mission which is considered as the hardest of all Missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back