• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guilty Tekken X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
The Stories

Guilty Gear Story

After the torunament Testament had held to revive Justice, where Sol Badguy ended Justice for good. At least that's what most of them thought. Dizzy however sought out to revive Justice. Sol went after to stop Dizzy's plans. Ky Kiske heard about this and went after Sol and Dizzy. Within Hell's Forest Dizzy and many other Gears stood in the center of the forest. The Gears began to disappear and something rose from the ground. Dizzy looks up to see Justice revived. Justice looked over the trees to see Sol and Ky fighting. She and Dizzy went over to them ready to attack. Sol turns away from the fight and looks at Justice and then back at Ky,"Alliance?" Ky turned to him,"For now that is." The two charged at Dizzy.They launched attacks at Justucethe gear knocked the two back. Sol and Ky began to charge up their true strenght and launched a devastating blow to Justice, causing all of Hell's Forest to be destroyed. Sol and Ky were bought injured. Justice attacks the two with all her might in which knocked the two off into the air. They then end up in a desert. Sol asks,"What now?" Ky held his hand out to Sol,"Since Justice is back, we must form an alliance to stop her." Sol nods and the two shake hands in agreement.

Tekken Story

In an uncharted area, Heihachi Mishima, Lee Chaolon, and Kazuya Mishima stand in front of a mirror. Kazuya's eyes turn red,"WHy have you called us here?" Heihachi answered,"I have called you and Lee to tell you about this mirror known as the Devil Mirror." The mirror began to shake as Kazuya moved closer to it and turned into his Devil Form. Lee then walks over to truck and throws a chained man to the ground in front of the mirror,"I have found Jin, father." Jin began to struggle as his eyes met with his father's. Jin broke out the chains as he acted to his Devil Gene. The Devil Mirror began to project images of Jinpachi, Kazuya, and Jin. The images then fused together in which creating the devil known as Onak. Heihachi spoke,"Here is my contribution to this." He then bought out a vile full of blood with the name, Jinpachi on it,"He then threw it into the middle of Kazuya and Jin. Kazuya and Jin fuse together and the blood comes into the fusion making them Onak. Lee and Heihachi walk in front of it. Onak then stabs his claws into him and brings out Jin's human form throwing his unconscious body to the side. It then grabbed Lee and Heihachi seeming as if it had thrist for blood. It then absorbed them. Jin came back to consciousness. Jin looks at it and says,"What happened?" Jin ran at Onak but was knocked away. He then ran off from Onak, since he was powerless to do anything.

Last Story

Dzzy speaks,"The monsters thrists for destruction of all humans as you do." The devil stopped attackign the humans and turned his head to Justice. It then speaks,"Who dares cross paths with me, Onak,the Devil of Eternal Darkness? Justice speaks,"I am the Gear known as Justice, it seems you want exactly what I want." "And what may that be?" "The destruction of all humans." Onak then offered her something,"If we work together, Justice, we may be able to crush all humans, importantly him." An image of Jin running appeared in front of Justice. Justice then shows an image of Sol and Ky with others,"Those two are who I seek, to destroy. Now Dizzy I need you to begin a tournament to kure those three within the Devil Realm." Dizzy left off to establish the tournament.

Within Japan, Jin and Hwoarang are fighting in an alley until they see Sol and Ky walking with others in a large group. Jin and Hwoarang step out the alley and Sol spots the two thinking they were Gears. He and Ky and attack them. Jin began to attack Ky while Hwoarang took on Sol. Once they were all tired from the fight, Sol spoke,"WHo are you two?" Jin answered,"Jin Kazama." Hwoarang rubs his head and gives an answer,"Hwoarang." Sol stuck his blade towards Jin,"Are you two Gears?" Jin spoke,"Not at all." Ky speaks,"That means we can trust you both. We after these two." He then showed pictures of Justice and Dizzy. Jin the told Ky what he and Hwoarang were after thunder surged from Jin's hands showing an image of Onak,"This devil is made up these men Heihachi, Lee, Kazuya, and Jinpachi. They all became Onak, this beast." "Then we must stop both before they destroy the world." The four then began an alliance. Sol then spoke,"Ky and I have discovered, that a tournament is being held, we don't exactly why but all four of us have to join to find these secrets." Now two alliances were formed, one of darkness and of light.
----------------------------
Rules:
1.No Godmoding or Powerplaying.
2.No killing off characters.
3.Long posts.
4.No one liners.
5.PM me to join as one of the characters on the following list.
6.I'll control three characters, Sol and Ky.
7.Romance is allowed. PG 13
8.Put "Guilty Tekken" somewhere in your template.
9.Have fun.
----------------------------
Original Characters That May Be Chosen:

Johnny
Testament
May
Robo Ky
Ino
ABA
Slayer
Baiken

Jin - Nevinpathiyil
Hwoarang
Xiayou
Paul
Lei
Wang
Feng
Asuka
Nina
Anna
---------------------------
Template:

Name
Appearance
Weapon
Alliance: ((Dark or Light))
Personality
Bio: ((Optional
---------------------------
Mine:

Name: Dante
Appearance: BRB
Weapon: A sword like Sol's, but it's blue and has a red handle
Alliance; Light
Personality: Ruthless, and he usually does everything straight foward.
Bio: Dante is a Gear who was never known as the first Gear. Even though Sol fought against Gears, Dante was an acception. Sol trained Dante in the art of sword fighting. One day while the two fought agaisnt Ky, Dante was seperated from his master when Sol and Ky launched their most powerful blows at each other. When Sol and Ky had formed their alliance with Jin and Hwoarang, Dante reunited with his master to fight Justice and Onak.
------------------------------
Please join.

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
"Guilty Tekken"

Name: Jin Kazama
Appearance:
jin0tc.jpg

Weapon: none he prefers to use his fists
Alliance: I guess Light since my devil side was striped form me
Personality: Loner person do things himself, is serious and don’t like to play around, quite, quick-witted, powerful, protective, and vengeful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back