• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

guide or no?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Im mainly gettin the LE strategy guide cause of the info that should be in it.......somebody once told another person that I happened to read the post........"think of it as an ultimania" I think............

1948dragon_

I preordered the limited edition version of the guide butIm not sure if I wasted my money or not beacuse the only difference between the two versions is that th limited edition version has a hard cover and has a few extra picrutes of art work. and another thing thats not fair the japenese get this big 700+ page book with 2x the amout of stuff than the limited edition book and all thay have to pay is $20 but we have to pay $30 for half the crap they get. I guess they dont care about us :(

1948dragon_

when I preorered it the reciet said it would come out 1 or 2 days befor kh2, but Im not sure if thats right

FinalDreamer

The people at GameStop told me it came with a seperate art book and an extra pull-out poster of some sort. Hopefully its worth it though cause the thing costs $30 >.<

Axel3344

i'd try to get the limited edition for the artwork and i lile to collect special stuff for games...and of course for help for the extra things to find in the game

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Ya know, there's really no point in preordering the book. Gamestop will also be selling the book separately. Tell me which one you think is a better idea:

1. Spend $80 all at once for a game and a book
2. Spend $50 on a game, then come back later after another paycheck and buy a $30 book?

You're gonna be fully capable of doing either one, and personally I think #2 sounds much more logical.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I will get the guides. Personally, I think wiating for a guide by comming back, is not a great idea. If it is going to be huge, and you do not pre-order a guide, all the copies are going to be gone when you go back. And then it will be harder to find that guide. Then what will you do? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back