• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guesses on he name of KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
or maybe, it'll just be kh3, because they didn't give a special name to kh2, if you didn't notice

TwilightMstr06

no, i think it'll just be Kingdom Hearts 3 ...
or if its just an "inbetween" game like Chain of Memories, then it could be called
Kingom Hearts : the keyblade war.....or somethin like that

TwistedHeartz

That's what I basically said ._.; ... It COULD be an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PROJECT. It might be an inbetween game once more. What If it isn't KH3? They didn't directly say, "Watch the secret ending cause its a piece of KH3!!" They simply said it will involve the next project.

Obviously, yes. KH3 will most likely not have a side title. But I was talking about something else. Guys, it doesn't hurt to show atleast a hint of kindness. I mean yes, Some people may think some threads are useless, come in and be a complete ass to try and close it down. But why...? Isn't it fun to exchange wild opinions to eachother...? Even if they may be wrong o.o. I mean we done it before haven't we? Made crazy cute little theories to see if they'll work? And then those theories grow, and make bigger ones, some that even make sense.

But if you come in here and shoot things down it won't be fun. I mean yes, it's fine to disagree on something. I disagree on many things here. But no one has to put someone down for it.

Sorry for the long post, it just bothers me to see little threads like this that really can be a little fun, be thrown around and shot down. Just relax and let your imagination go wild... :\ If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Please be nice to eachother, and treat opinions with respect. If you disagree with something, just say it in a polite mature way.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I just thought it would be a different name because Chain of Memories is a name of KH. I dont think Sora will leave KH and the only NEW project is probably KH3

TwistedHeartz

I hope he doesn't leave T_T; But I heard the characters will be different... D: I'd be upset if it is. I hope KH3 doesn't continue with new characters. Unless they rock >:D

twilight abyss

we dont know enought to be able to give the game a title, all we know is the secret video and SCREENS of the FM+ secret video, but wit the little info we know i would have to say either KH keyblade wars like u said, or just KHIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back