• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GRrrrrrrr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
is that how easy it is to change your mind..when before you didnt think like this? thats what they are trying to do its seems, to change ppls minds...amazing i came on here seeing so many ppl obsessed with the game the way i was...im losin ya'll U_U'

DONT LET OTHER PPL FRECKEN TELL YOU DIFFERENT...

who cares about the usage of certain things i mean ask your self if you liked the story the game....the everything if you did then why are you like..HEY! this guy said this..WHO CARES who is he anyway..someone who didnt like the game obviously and thats him not you....^_^​

Sharikaaria

Dr. Stoopid said:
Sure magic isnt "needed" but it kills every enemy in 1 or two hits - or heavy damage to many bosses from a distance, and hits multiple enemies. Lot faster than attacking. Besides, I think it's more fun to have low strength. But... if you picked the sword like 99% of us do, take some time to think about why your magic sucks.

My point, not needed, but far from "useless."
i use magic a lot, and i chose the staff.. so yeah, maybe people should actually try picking the staff!

E

Eclipse

i hate that firaga is a flaming circle around you, instead of fireballs now xD

E

Eclipse

^ i meant reflega, but i never used thundaga either -__-

for fear of running out of the precious magic i used for curaga xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back