• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grrrrr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skatzo

I'm starting to despise Living in the UK. You guys from America have been able to play COM for nearly a year now and its still not out for a few days over here, but its not a problem for some *COUGH ROMS COUGH* but its so annoying, coz if u dnt get KH2 till the end of this year, we have to wait till the end of next!!

Angel From Above

Yeah ill agree with that, i live in the UK too, when is COM coming out over here?!
I keep looking in game for it, and asked the people behind the counter and they dont know!
Really helpful.
We aint gonna get KH2 for ages....this makes me really sad!!

thecloser

i know i live in holland and i read that khcom wil come out here over 2 days :D but it realy sucks that europe has to wait so long ...

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
come over here guys XD

sry, must correct, we've only had it for over 4 months ^^; lol sry

classycat34

May the 6th thats when CoM comes out over here (UK)(2 more days!!) :( i want it sooo bad. but i want kh2 more, i hope it comes out here and in the U.S the same time.

Non-Existant One

I'm also in the U.S. and have played and beaten both riku and sora's story. And even though this is just speculation. The U.S. is expected to get KH2 about a month after Japan. Remember this is mearly speculation not actual facts. When ever a game comes out over sea's we will usually see it released here in the U.S. in a month or so. That is why some people expect the same to be true about KH2. Which unfortunately comes out some time after FFAC. So if you want any kind of idea towards the release of KH2 then look at some of the Advent Children webs sites untill they start posting release dates for FFAC. (And for those of you who have a hard time reading or miss-interperate. This is NOT a release date.)

JoeysGirl

.Naruto. : pleaaase dont double post. just edit ur posts. its very annoying when there are like 5 posts in a row from the same person.

im glad i live in the USA, everything comes out pretty quick from Japan. I've beaten CoM already and you'll like it... even though it is very easy.

Angel From Above

I feel bad for me being in the uk! Its really bad for games realeases!
May the 6th eh! cool! looks like im gonna have to con £40 off someone!

Skatzo

im gettin £90 so i can get the special GBA SP. :D but think, thats at least a year and a half for KH2 :'(

Oracle

Omg I feel sry for you guys... You haven't got COM yet? And I thought I was going to die waiting for KH2... x_x

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I got the ROM as soon as I could. ¬_¬'

*COUGH COUGH* Oh Im sorry, was I not meant to say that. :rolleyes:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
We have it now in the U.K but i'm in Neverland at Level 30 something and can't beat Captain Hook! But the wierd thing is that since CoM is supposed to be memories off Sora but as you advance through the story he forgets somethings but remembers Namine bit by bit and then the story through each level is different from KH so the memories in Sora has been changed so he is getting a different tale 'coz in Neverland Peter Pan flies away for awhile but in KH he doesn't how odd! lol

Angel From Above

Woohoo i got this today! Im at neverland too, just got there, level 27!
Im loving every second of this game!

black acid

Heros need Villains
Skatzo said:
I'm starting to despise Living in the UK. You guys from America have been able to play COM for nearly a year now and its still not out for a few days over here, but its not a problem for some *COUGH ROMS COUGH* but its so annoying, coz if u dnt get KH2 till the end of this year, we have to wait till the end of next!!
I feel sorry for you dude I'm form d.r. but now live in america so I've been playing the game for six months and beat the game like crazy you don't now what your missing sorry:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back