• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

grrr cant find a value 1 map card..help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SweetChocobo

Ok im in neverland and i cant get into captain hooks room coz i cant find a one card!!! I have i think everything except a one card..Is there any way to know how to get one, like from a certain enemy or place. ive even gone back to other worlds but i cant find any. Garg..... any help would be wonderful

~NGD OMEGA~

What Strifey means is...

Okay, what little Strifey means is that when you go into the map cards portion of the menu, you can click on a card to delete it. The max number of cards you can have is 99, so if you have that much, you can't get any more. So delete the useless cards (Almighty darkness, sleeping darkness and such, along with many of the green cards (Keep at least one of every level of card in every color though, more doors will need certain cards)). Then use a bountiful darkness card, (The one with a lot of heartless on it) to get a lot of heartless, and then it is all up to fate. If things get tough, you could always restart, but I doubt you will want too. And if you think Neverland is tough, wait till you get to the last floor, where you need to get a 1 blue card!

Sorakyblademaster

Re: What Strifey means is...

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Okay, what little Strifey means is that when you go into the map cards portion of the menu, you can click on a card to delete it. The max number of cards you can have is 99, so if you have that much, you can't get any more. So delete the useless cards (Almighty darkness, sleeping darkness and such, along with many of the green cards (Keep at least one of every level of card in every color though, more doors will need certain cards)). Then use a bountiful darkness card, (The one with a lot of heartless on it) to get a lot of heartless, and then it is all up to fate. If things get tough, you could always restart, but I doubt you will want too. And if you think Neverland is tough, wait till you get to the last floor, where you need to get a 1 blue card!

Yeah i`m stuck on the 13th floor, i need that # 1 Blue card ><;; it really sucks lol but hey i`m having fun with it lol

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I just go to the beginning floors in between. It helped me a lot I have lots of ones.

Sorakyblademaster

Kyuubi said:
I just go to the beginning floors in between. It helped me a lot I have lots of ones.

If I left the 13th floor and went to other rooms the rooms in 13th will reset. I tried it and I had to get another Red #1 Card and still need to get a Blue #3 card X.Xll lol

Emral

Bronze Member
Ive tried for a week... Ive played another 20 hours (litteraly)..... THEIR NOT DROPPING LV 1 BLUE CARDS.. Im in Castle Oblivion, with the door with level 1 blue card and 99 any card.... Are there any cheats to get it? I dont want to spend another hour on this idiotic game. I though this game was good until now. Now I hate this game and wish it never existed, I tried finding a video ending of th game, but the furthest I got was the dialogue.... stupid value 1 map cards. So if anyone has found any cheats, it would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back