• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Green Arrow vs. Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...umm...who is green arrow???...and do you mean Link from LOZ???...if so, i dont care who the green arrow is!!!!!!...LINK WOULD OWN ITS @$$!!!!!!!!!

Takayu

Green Arrow is a super hero guy like Superman or Batman (just not as well know apparently). Link is the hero from the 'L'egend 'o'f 'Z'elda video game series.

constipatedcat

it totally would. seriously, if princess zelda was to choose, 5 bucks she'd choose arrow. sure links saved her millions of times, but i mean........BEARD! lol.

any more comic/videogame comparisons?

Takayu

constipatedcat said:
it totally would. seriously, if princess zelda was to choose, 5 bucks she'd choose arrow. sure links saved her millions of times, but i mean........BEARD! lol.

any more comic/videogame comparisons?

You're crazy.:D

Maybe I'll make another poll:

"Who would win: Spike Speigal(Cowboy Bebop) or Cloud Strife(FF7)?"

Think I should?

GDchick

in a closet hugging and kissing Swift Hikari
i don't know Link well, but my dear friend above me does. I kinda know green arrow, he's cool and all, but definetly Link for sure

DEAR LORD!! I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN CLOUD AND SPIKE!!! They're both cool, but Cloud reeeeeeally kicks ass

Takayu

EDIT: I was going to explain Green Arrow's history but I decided against it.
Not that I'm being lazy, but just go look up a site or something about Marvel Comics. They'll probably have something about him there.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
You fools. Green Arrow would win. Let's see. Green Arrow is a superhero. Remember that. Link is a well something but, he's no superhero. Green Arrow truely has the upper hand in this battle.

Total pathetic battle. Cloud is no match against Spike. Spike moves so fluidly and Cloud doesn't. Spike would have shot Cloud's hand so quickly and Cloud would have dropped the sword. Then Spike would tear Cloud apart. Cloud can't stand up to Spike. Even Vash would have trouble fighting Spike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back