• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Great new awsome KH2 theory! READ READ!!! could be huge SPOILERS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

Okay every one ever since Xaldins release of that awsome new information on Ansem, Diz, and EM I have came up with a new great theory! Here it is, enjoy:

First I will recap the Info on Ansem, Xehanort, Diz, Xenmas, and EM.

Diz - Is the true Ansem and ruler of Hollow bastion. The one who started the experiments. Has gone undercover with the false name Diz to gain trust with the order and secretly destroy them. ( meaning Ansem is realy a good peron)

Xenmas - Is the EM and shell of of Ansem. #0 and superior of the order. Is belived to be the NEO or shell of Ansem. He is the contoller of Nobodies. He is trying to find a way into KH to recieve his own Heart and become completed.
proof he is Ansem's shell: when you face him in KH FM he says to Sora " I am a mere shell" and every member of the order is a NEO.

Xehanort - The Ansem we fought over the course of KH1 and COM RR. a side effect of Ansem's experiments in Hollow Bastion. Some how came into the conntact with the Ansem reports and believed he was Ansem. He is the contoller of Heartless and persuer of darkness. he is now #1 in the order and being used by Xenmas to contoll the heartless ( explaining how Saix was able to make the heartless apear in the trailer)

Very specil thanks to Xaldin for the info! Your the best Xal!!!

now on to my theory:

Yes the KH1 Ansem was a fake meaning that the events of KH1 were mearly a destraction that Sora endured but would he not have every world would have been sucked into the void of the heartless so the events of KH1 were not entierly pointless.

Now you may wonder why Ansem is trying to stop the Org. from fufilling their ambitions and my theory is that the members of the order are the ones Ansem conducted his experimenst on. He states that in one of his reports that he experimente don the hearts of others wich is why the Org. members have no hearts and are NEOs. Ansem realized what he had done was madness and is trying to put an end to the abominations he had created beore they can become complete and take revenge on the universe.
Ansem was merely curiouse about the heart and had not intended for things to go how they did.

Now Roxas is an exception cuz Sora lost his heart in KH1 wich i forgot for a moment at that point Roxas was probaly created and later joined the order.

feel free to give me compliments, constuctive criticizim, or even rep points:D!

Last edited:

.:Roxas:.

Banned
sora wasn't experimented on, he turned into a heartless in kh, you have to play the game to find out and if you did play KH1 then you should know that sora became a heartless and when roxas was brought into the world he desided to join the orginization XIII

Midnightdragon

NO, I think Sora's been on Destiny Islands pretty much all his life. I don't know about Roxas though.

dark_light13

keyblademaster27 said:
sora wasn't experimented on, he turned into a heartless in kh, you have to play the game to find out and if you did play KH1 then you should know that sora became a heartless and when roxas was brought into the world he desided to join the orginization XIII

A yes I just rembered something Roxas joined the order later so that would make that part of the theory wrong but the other 13 i believe were experimented on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back