• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

grass lands theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keepfarming

at the end of kh, we end in a grass lands where we see pluto.
then CoM takes place at castle oblivion which we travelled through the grass lands to get to it

heres my theory:

i think maybe the grass lands are in the same world as where twilight town is cuz if you look at the screen shot, past all the houses its all grassy just like where sora is. this could also explain how we get from castle oblivion to twilight town
spacer.gif
intro029.jpg

thats my theory! sorry if its already been mentioned

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I always thought that it was an ocean, but now that I bother to look hard enough, you're right, it is the grasslands!

That makes sense....

How, each path takes you to different places...and the path to Twilight leads you to Twilight Town....

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
wow good theory. my theory is similar. that maybe castle oblivion and the grassy filds is kind of non existant and is there to lead u in the path u want to choose. the three roads. twilight to twighlight town, light to traverse and the dark path to who knows where. maybe the dark path will be in kh3?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
yeah I always thought that was an ocean......

So I wonder what the planet is called

yeah what TheMuffinMan said maybe distiny island,twilight town,deepdive city are in one big world.

Last edited:

keepfarming

or maybe since all the worlds are unconnected at the end of kh, maybe the grass lands is somehow a possible to still travel between worlds (like the worlds of dark, light and twilight) and diz/ansem or whoever the bad guy is took that to rebreak the borders of the world again

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Yeah! Maybe the cross roads lead to different worlds. And the dark is deepdive, twilight/dawn is tt, light is the castle. and the path that Riku was walking on is Castle Oblivion. Maybe all the worlds are connected to the disney castle.

Light Aura

I was wondering where that grassland was. And how did Pluto get their? The last time he was seen was in Traverse Town.

Last edited:

Light Aura

I just thought of something. In the beginning of C.O.M Sora walks to the crossroads that Riku and Mickey see at the end of Riku's story. Then the Unknown appears and tells Sora that ahead of him is something he needs. So wouldn't that mean the Castle Oblivion is past the crossroads. So wouldn't that mean that Sora passed Caslte Oblivion?

Last edited:

keepfarming

i think pluto is also in the grass lands because he had unfinsihed business to do before going back to his world

sora's is to find riku and mickey so i think plutos is to give sora that letter (even though he ran away but i think thats just because he is a dog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back