• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grandma's first light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Themuffinman said:
Why don't you get a god damn clue reject and allow me to reinforce the statement that, I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING

All I fucking did was post the god damn story to help out the people participating in this conversaton, then cough in order to make my post more than 10 characters, so fuck off and learn to read

Flipsmile.gif

I'm capable of discussion without using profanity and putting down other people. I'm sorry if I offended you, Muffinman.

My Apologies,
Moogles

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The entire ideal is flawed. The "first light" would meand that there was never darkness because in the darkness there is light, like in the light there is darkness. If that is true thjatn the entire plane of existance is gone. Which means that the universe was created very recently, or there universe.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nomoura even says that story was a fairy tale of some sorts and never really happened

Question:
Also, Kairi's grandmother tells her a story about "the world once perishing and being recreated by the light of the children." Is this "world recreated by the light of the children" in fact referring to all the worlds in the game?

Nomura--Yes, that's right. But that story wasn't history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn't mean that story equals the world's history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back