• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GRAMMYS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I know it's technically a little late, but i feel discussion is still a possibility.

Opinions? Complaints? Comments on how Radiohead fucking stole the show?

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I sighed when blink-182 announced Coldplay won best rock band. :\

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Thank god I missed that part.
I was only really watching for this, though, and it didn't disappoint.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Coldplay are a shitty snoozefest. A boring and bland terrible excuse for a musical group with little creativity and a complete lack of personality or character.

rep plz

grammys suck. my brodude louis (darkly aesthetic) said thom yorke wore skytops though, which made me wonder how many threads in /fa/ were dedicated to him.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
thom yorke is always the height of fashion
also i found it ironic that gwynth paltrow (uhh spelling?) introduced radiohead despite the fact that her husband is in love with the boys and radiohead has said a number of times they think of coldplay as 'elevator music'.

Massive Attack

Awards
thom yorke is always the height of fashion
also i found it ironic that gwynth paltrow (uhh spelling?) introduced radiohead despite the fact that her husband is in love with the boys and radiohead has said a number of times they think of coldplay as 'elevator music'.

boring high fashion. doesn't take a lot of effort when you're thom yorke, what with the money and all.
oh hey that reminds me. I was at this shop in Covent Garden called Rokit (it has a website, so you know) and they had this like 15 year old ( maybe?) Radiohead t-shirt which looked more like a football top.

how does Gwyneth Paltrow put up with Chris Martin. That's like sleeping with a librarian.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Fuck yes. 15 Step is one of my favorite Radiohead songs. I loved their performance.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
boring high fashion. doesn't take a lot of effort when you're thom yorke, what with the money and all.
oh hey that reminds me. I was at this shop in Covent Garden called Rokit (it has a website, so you know) and they had this like 15 year old ( maybe?) Radiohead t-shirt which looked more like a football top.

sarcasm, mang. thom always shows up looking like he woke up ten minutes before his performance.
unlike chris martin, who feels a need to pretend he's fucking captain crunch whenever he walks onstage.

what'd the shirt look like exactly? i think i might have that one >:

Massive Attack

Awards
So I actually looked up some info on the 2009 Grammys and wow. It's worse than I thought it was.

sarcasm, mang. thom always shows up looking like he woke up ten minutes before his performance.
unlike chris martin, who feels a need to pretend he's fucking captain crunch whenever he walks onstage.

what'd the shirt look like exactly? i think i might have that one >:

no, thom yorke can be summed up with one word: peacoats.

maroon with stripes on the arms. some sort of oval logo in the middle and RADIOHEAD under it.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
no, thom yorke can be summed up with one word: peacoats.

maroon with stripes on the arms. some sort of oval logo in the middle and RADIOHEAD under it.

i'm pretty sure i've never once seen a picture of him wearing a peacoat.

ew that's some old shit right there. also, vintage clothing? really, galen? :C

D

Deleted member 70496

how does Gwyneth Paltrow put up with Chris Martin. That's like sleeping with a librarian.

From my experience librarians are pretty amazing. : |

Someone mentioned there was a lot of thanking of Macca? WTF. Does not deserve.

Massive Attack

Awards
From my experience librarians are pretty amazing. : |

Someone mentioned there was a lot of thanking of Macca? WTF. Does not deserve.

Just because you work(ed?) in a library or somethin >:

I also agree that Macca deserves nothing. He should be doing Pizza Hut adverts with Ringo
"COOM ON MACCA, WEAH GOIN TAH BLOODY PIZZA HOOT"
"AWRIGHT RINGO fuckin pikey"

D

Deleted member 70496

Just because you work(ed?) in a library or somethin >:

I also agree that Macca deserves nothing. He should be doing Pizza Hut adverts with Ringo
"COOM ON MACCA, WEAH GOIN TAH BLOODY PIZZA HOOT"
"AWRIGHT RINGO fuckin pikey"
When I'm famous and somehow win a Grammy I'm going to thank Ringo and No Wave.

D

Deleted member 70496

28i9evd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back