• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I think he means it sucks when Goofy got hit in the head. I personally found it hilarious and felt no compassion or sympathy for the slack-jawed dog-thing. I just paused the video and laughed for about five minutes.

I alos found it strange how Goofy is knocked out by the Gates in the Dark Depths side, and then you don't see him being dragged or walking or anything, and then he's there for the Cut Scene in The Crystal Fissure

That's because he woke up and ran (walked) there. Or it was IMPLIED anyway, the animators just stuck him there halfway through the scene.

HikkiKANE

Honestly, I never thought he died, not even for a second. It's gonna be a stupid move for the creators to kill off a very well-known Disney character. Disney wouldn't approve of it. In fact, I just laughed at the silliness of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back