• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy KH2 after battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxtaunkown

Yea, I got KH2 on the 28th. I went to gamestop and eb games and both didn't have it. I went to go to walmart and they had it in stock without preordering!!!

Anyways, so I haven't been online cause playing KH2 is the BEST game ever!! And after the battle with Demyx in Hollow Bastion (which is actually pretty hard) Goofy gets hit and seems like he dies. Could Goofy had died and a heartless and nobody created? Kinda far-out but give your thoughts.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Goofy dies and the left over body and soul become......FOXOGY! OH NUUUUU! XD

I'm not sure if Goofy has a strong enough Heart to become a Nobody o-o

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There are TONS of threads on the forums with tips on how to be Demyx, why don't you try LOOKING before you SPAM on a thread with your HUGE TEXT and ALL CAPS <_<

HandsomeAnsem32

Yeah Demyx is pretty easy. I beat him without dieing once. But Goofy could've become a Nobody. His heart is powerful too. Donald, Goofy, and Sora all have really strong hearts. Sora may have a stronger heart. BUT, goofy and donald share that power too. :D I know that sounds weird but still. It's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back