• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Goodbye Summoner~A Different Spira, With No Saviors~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Valkyrie+

My name is Yuna. I'd tell you my age...but I don't remember. It's been a long time since I've thought about these things...a very long time. You see...I used to live in this place called Spira. Spira was a bad place. A place where everything you had, or cherished....

...was taken away.

I had parents...at least, I'm pretty sure I did. I can't remember their faces...but I remember their love...the love that was so sweet. I think I was happy...yes, I was definetly happy. But that didn't last for long. You see...when my parents were still in that place with me...something happened. It happened.

The big thing...the big, bad thing. It covered up the big circle in the sky that made everyone appear...sorry, I forgot it's name. Anyway...it made everything dark...very dark. Then, it sent other bad things down from itself. They started to come towards our house...I could hear them. I couldn't see my parents...but I heard them, too. They were screaming. They were screaming in...oh...what's that word...ahah. Yes.

They were screaming in that thing called pain.

I hid in the darkness...waiting for the screaming to stop. But it didn't. Infact...even as I lie here waiting for the Bad Thing to come get me...I still hear their screaming. And I can feel the sticky stuff inside them...the red stuff inside my parents. When the little bad things came into our house...it got all over me. It got on my hands...all over my hands. And it was sticky.

I can remember it coming out of me when I got bit by one of the little bad things...but something made it go away. No...it didn't go away. It started to scream too. The little bad thing, I mean. What was that little bad things name...oh...yeah. My mommy told me about them once. They were called fiends. And the thing that made the fiend scream was something called a...umm...oh yeah! It was called an Aeon.

Soon...the big, bad thing that took away the light, went away. It took the little bad things with it too. Except for the one that my birdy friend ate. It's blood was all over me too.

My parent's were gone...they weren't moving...they weren't speaking. I remember...I cried then. I didn't know what happened to them. I tried to put the red stuff back in...but it only made more come out. So I stopped crying. And I left. I went far away...onto the big puddle that was near my home. My daddy called it the sea. The sea...I went to the sea. I stayed there for a long time...and I'm still there. I was happy...waiting...watching...letting my memories slowly go away from my head. But now...I'm sad. 'Cus the bad thing...the thing that took away my parents...and my home...and my friends...and even my puppy...it's back. And now it's my turn...

...to stop moving.

...to stop speaking.

...to stop remembering.

...to stop crying.

To go away forever...like the things and people I loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back