• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* GOOD SPOILER * Sec Ending.. its new. For me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King KH2 Shine

XIIIth_Knight said:
one more thing, what do you think kh3 is going to be about?

Well my friend said its most likly gonna be a Keyblade War, where a new evil arrises, and something about the Dark keyblade that keeps on bringing back the darkness. He's not sure. But his guess is as good as ours. He told me he'll send us some new info, when he gets it. :D

King KH2 Shine

XIIIth_Knight said:
ok xD i hope it is a keyblade war i just cant imagine all the badass moves you'll be able to use xD

Yup, it seems its gonna be more action packed. My jap friend's friend said the new evil might be the strongest, and take sorta human form. ( he's just guessing ) But man it sounds intense!:D Anyway back on topic, anything else on this theory/fact?

Deathspank

I know three people who are fluent in Japanese, and I can reassure you guys that if any of this info was true, it would've been stated long ago. At no point in the secret ending do any of these names come up.

King KH2 Shine

Deathspank said:

I know three people who are fluent in Japanese, and I can reassure you guys that if any of this info was true, it would've been stated long ago. At no point in the secret ending do any of these names come up.

i know it didn't come on the secret ending!New Its information! ;)

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
It's a logical theory, but remember, its just like the Deep Dive/ASAS video. It's just a concept. Who knows what it really is. WHAA? None of these names show up?! Oh. Ok. Well, it still could happen. Who knows what Tetsuya Nomura will pull out of his hat... will it be King KH2 Shine's ridiculously logical theory?? Or will it be an entirely creative and intuitive concept no one has ever thought of before?? All we can do... is examine the hat!! *stares at hat as Nomura pulls out a bunny* So keyblade masters are actually bunnies... very- *gets knocked out by random KHInsider users*

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
yeah like in DD the dual wielder is the 13th member and the BFU is riku who knew and also who knew that was going to be the last world? huh and your japanese buddys didnt know that before the game xD

King KH2 Shine

Absolution_Fear said:
It's a logical theory, but remember, its just like the Deep Dive/ASAS video. It's just a concept. Who knows what it really is. WHAA? None of these names show up?! Oh. Ok. Well, it still could happen. Who knows what Tetsuya Nomura will pull out of his hat... will it be King KH2 Shine's ridiculously logical theory?? Or will it be an entirely creative and intuitive concept no one has ever thought of before?? All we can do... is examine the hat!! *stares at hat as Nomura pulls out a bunny* So keyblade masters are actually bunnies... very- *gets knocked out by random KHInsider users*

LMFAO. If this theory ( or fact, whatever u wanna call it ). And thanks for the comment, and BTW this isn't ON the secret ending, this is INFORMATION for the secret ending.. a.k.a. KH3.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Which he stated as fact... He called it "info" meaning that it isn't a theory but actual stuff that can be found. None of that can be found, it is ALL totally made up. Come on people. We've had the full translation of the Secret Ending, there is NOTHING even close to saying that, no names or anything of the sort. This is a pure theory with NOTHING to back it up. The names are fake.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
There is no information at all to back up anything he says. The location, the names, the use of the keychains. All of it is a solid theory. It's a decent one but none of it is truth.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
Yah its a theory for you. Ur right. Anyway its a good one in my opnion. :D Take it anyway way you want, for you its a theory, for me its a fact. But if this does get leaked out, and something like this really happens. hope you guys remember me! LMAO :D

P.s. Mega FLARE THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR GETTING MY ACCOUNT BACK!

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
yeah i know, so are there any translations of the secret ending? if yes can you post the link of the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back