• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Deck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia11

I wanna beat the game with a very good deck. Does anyone have any ideas
for a deck set-up using around 1100 CP? I'd like a really good arrangement
for sleights.

heartofRiku

Just use a mixture of cards. The final battle against Marluxia isn't that hard. Just have a mix of high cards and 0 cards. Also have some powerful summons.

RsOoXrAas

basically wat he said. u dont really need a lot of cards, u just need really good ones like 0s and 9s

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
yes those will helpful to but there not really needed but ya hes very easy

Saixs' WRATH

If you want a good deck just have a bunch of Clouds so you can do Omnislash and have high cards like 9s and 8s and a good amount of 0s and some healling both for your HP and you attack cards. I had all premium cards so i needed elixirs. Thats about it.

I

The Show Must Go On
have as many cure magic cards as possible, and then when you build sleights, have one of the pick-up summon cards in the front so you dun lose any of your cures. no matter what, you must have cure cards.

also, i would suggest never use those bonus things where you make your cards use less CP, cause then you won't have much of a deck to use after a couple turns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back