• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

goku agsainst yoda.who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which is most likely

• goku would killyoda and go sleep with his wife

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • yoda would kill goku and get dbz powers

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • goku would kill yoda and do nothing

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • yoda would goku and get nothing

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
violent_anger said:
but destructo disk can be dodged, and i seem to recall cell survivg a destructo disk to the neck, allbeit one from krillian

That was TOEI filler, in the Magna, it is stated that nothing can stop a destructo disk. A lightsaber can be dogded too. And if he doesn't have the force, Goku will just move around him REALLY fast and kill him with Ki waves. Again, Yoda can't do anything with the Kamehameha wave without the force backing him.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Missed Cannon FTW.

I don't get what you mean.Everything with the name "starwars" has it's place in the starwars cannon, no alternate realities, nothing like that, everything is cannon.(unles stated by lucas and lucas's staff)

The expanded universe did make the force overpowered, but so did lucas, much of the force is unexplained by lucas, and ideas lucas had that weren't put into the movies(budget, time, etc.)are often put into the books, games etc.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
ok... youve just admited how strong the force is

I was never denying how strong it was, and I said Yoda would win anyway.

and if goku were to kia blast him he would block it with a lightsaber.and throw it back at him.its easy yoda would KILL

Look, these are not little laser beams from a blaster rifle, he IS NOT blocking a Kamehameha, Dragon Fist, or a Spirit Bomb from Goku with a lightsaber, think before you speak man.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
goku would win and sleep with yodas nonexistant wife

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
cloud and ninja said:
ya he actually could.he wouldnt even need a lightsaber.just a regular kamehhamah he could use the force to obsorbe it just like he does with lightning.it would only require more force

That is different, I said he might be able to with the force (though I have my doubts about a Spirit Bomb) but he is not blocking anything like that with a lightsaber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back