• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

goddes of fate round 6

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhk892

I was wondering if anyone had tips on beating round five of the goddess of fate tournament. In this round you have to defeat a large body and fat bandit in 30 seconds, and after numerous attempts,I have only failed. Also, I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get final form, I am capable of getting it, it just hasnt showed up yet. Thank you for youre help.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
magic is ur friend. to be specific- master form with thunderga. just be near any save pt, turn into a form and if it doesnt happen go to the world map and repeat. (ppl say u dont need to in TWTNW but it wouldn't hurt to be there)

bhk892

Well Im working on the form in twighlights view, and then Ill try the cup, Thank you.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
In order to get final form, drive a lot after the one cutscene. You will eventually get it. Try it i nthe Cerberus cup where you cna drive alone, on the second round I got final form.

Dr. Stoopid

how do ya fail this? Just 2 blizzaga's is all it takes even in normal form. Ofcourse, I chose the dream staff and had magic 10 points higher than strength so ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back