• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

god damb door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

deshwitat

can someone help me, or give me advice on how to open the door on the 13th floor that you need to open to fight marluxia, I don't have all the map cards needed, and I seem to just fight non stop and still not get much, if any map cards needed.
I mean am I stuck to just keep fighting, and leveling up for god knows how long, and just hope that I get lucky?

T

Tuesmiddt

I think that's basically it... It's a lot to do with luck. I spent plenty of time on some other doors as well. Check if you have 99 map cards. If you do, you should go and re-synthesize some rooms. (You probably know this but if you hit a door again I think you can re-synthesize the room.) Then, you will make space for other map cards.

If you have killed all the Heartless in that world, then I'm not quite sure what to tell you. Are you using an emulator on computer for Chain Of Memories because if you are, you can save the state and then reload it, map cards you get at the end of a battle are random and do in fact change. So you can save state just before killing the final Heartless in the room, then keep killing it over and over again until the map card you need.

I'm sorry if I wasn't much help because I can't remember what exact number you are supposed to get. Where is the problem is it that you don't have enough map cards or just can't get the right one?

Well that's all I have to say, maybe someone else can help you. I don't know.

P.S I apologise if you find my post absolutely useless and filled with all the stuff you already know. Thanks for not flaming.

deshwitat

thanks for the help, but luckily only half an hour after posting this, I got the map cards needed, and went onto defeat axel, and the first fight for Marluxia, so I'm getting there finally after about three or four months of looking for a stupid number 1 blue card lol

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm stuck at the exact same spot. The game is too picky about the cards you need and never gives them to you when you need them. Very frustrating.

shadowkiller

I know what you mean. That #1 card late in the game sucks because I never save lousy 1's, which are basically available on the first 6 floors. Lucky for me, there are warp spots! :)

HeartsLight

I hate some of those doors, especially the ones that have eg. 1= and stuff. Because then you take months trying to get through this one door when you could be finishing the game. I'm stuck with something like that at the moment.

O

Orochi Yashiro

I'm stuck right now at he exact same point. Ridiculous. Simply ridiculous.

Soras Shell

i hate having to find cards that are exactly equal to a number, too. i once leveled up 5 times trying to find a lvl 1 card

SoraJhannoa

i ve also had this problem... until i found out that you can use 0 cards on ANY door o_O so i spent around hmmm 15 frigging hours of gameplay trying to find a level 9 map card O_O i told my sister and she laughed... she d known about that all along and not told me o_O *sulks* but anyways.... if that helps at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back