• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch in Proof of Existence?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
y is it that aftere you defeat luxord and saix, their doors dont go away?is it a glitch? if their dead after u defeat them, shouldnt their door go away? is the door still there for all teh games?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The other Doors weren't destroyed because the member they belonged to died, they were apparently destroyed in some sort of battle or fight that happened in that room

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
We don't know, and it's not fact, it is only logically assumed that if the place was blown up and damaged, that there was some sort of squable there

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Not literally blown up, I mean that there's rubble and debrib everywhere and the walls and floors are all damaged

Oracle

Yeah. They freakin destoryed Zexy's floor tile too x3 I wanted to see his weapon... (I am thinking the keyblade theory is possible... not probable, but possible... Why else would it be a big secret? It could be a spoiler to KH3 xD)

DualWeilder.

the doors weren't there to start with if i remember correctly. when you first get there Saix's door wasn't fully there. and i think it was only the clear portal part. so it couldnt have been destroyed in a fight which would explain why only luxords and Saix's doors are still there. and i agree that it must have been a fight or someone destroying the doors themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back