• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glintz Evolution Assignment #2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

darkweilder

ok guys this is worth 3 ge points

this is a Photo Manip tag... make it anysize but it has to be a tag, you know *tag sizes* so yeah... you have the choice of either of the following 3 stocks...

this one

this one

or this one

the last one i put in cuz of the new "trend" that is going around... vert sigs... lol so yeah there it is...

this is due saturday November 12th

g'luck

~Darkweilder out~​

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
winter.jpg

darkweilder

i personally think that you killed the whole scenery part of the pic Shin... not that bad a job...but too much...

KD i think that you have a very good tag... you should have blurred it a little bit just to add a little bit of that "majesticness" that you get off of a snowy mountain...but still it's very nice

Prod with your 3 version i think that they're are all nice but in each one theres something that i don't like...1st one= lack of color
2nd one=the brush at the bottom right corner bothers me,
3rd one= bad lighting and is overbrushed...but overall your 2nd version is the best of the 3...

darkweilder

Mikail thats very creative i like da way that you, used more than one of the stocks, i didn't expect anyone to do that.......... it's very nice...a little small but still nice none-the-less......well w/e

BTW..ppl be reminded that this assignment is worth 3GE points and they will be deducted if you fail to complete it...

~DARKWEILDER OUT~​

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
wethepeople6ei.png

Blah. I'm not feeling very inspired right now, so meh. I thought the "We the people" would be a nice touch. That is some capitol building somewhere, right? Aw, whatever.

=\

darkweilder

raito that a very nice job... extremely well done, you did what i was looking for the most, which was to not do much at all o0 if that makes sense. but yeh good work...

dn a very good job as well, nice concept, but not really "flowing" but yeah it's still good, and yes forced stock don't turn up good work...but i wanted to see how creative you could get, that y i gave you guys 3 stocks to choose from, which were pretty diff from eachother...

Back