• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Giving it 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My goal is to 100% the game as both Sora and Riku. I know you can't finish Sora's game w/o finishing Riku's, so I decided to 100%Riku's first. Well, by the time I made it to Castle Oblivion, the D Report was already done, other than 1 heartless, the Black Fungus. So, I opened a room with them, killed one, easy, D Report complete.

Now, the only thing standing between me, and 100% for Riku, is being lvl. 99!!! And I refuse to face Ansem and watch Riku's ending until I achieve my goal, but it takes forever! When I got to Castle Oblivion, I was lvl. 62. I am currently lvl. 80, I hope to get to at least lvl. 90 before I lose patience again tonight.

Now, 100% as Sora is the hard part. Not only will I have to get him up to lvl. 99 too(which may be easier being able to make my deck as powerful as I want), but it's gonna be a bitch getting every enemy card(I swear, it takes me an hour to get one! wtf), and then i'll have to find all the new weapon cards that weren't in the original(no clue where those are).

This is gonna take a while...

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Ok, if u want to complete the game. Then keep leveling up in CO. It gives the most experience. I dont really know an easy way to get enemy cards, unless u get lucky in a mingling words room.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
thanks man. i just 100% riku last night, now the easy half is doneXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back