• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girlfriend/Boyfriend advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown KeyBl@de

Due to some emotional difficulties from my friends I decided to post this thread so I can give advice to yall boys/girls who need help with their relationships or just want to talk about some lovey dovey bull***t. I'm here fo ya

Awards
Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed topic, you have stumbled upon this thread in which Unknown KeyBl@de would propose that he could give you advice with a relationship.

But I have one last point that I wish you all to consider, ladies and gentlemen-- Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyyk, but he lives on the planet of Endor. That does not make sense! Why would a Wookie-- and eight foot tall wookie --want to be around a bunch of three foot tall Ewoks? It does not make sense.

And this topic-- here I am in this topic discussing the pressing issue of Chewbacca's residense, where as the topic was originated for relationship advice. Am I making any sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am making no sense at all.

If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must give up your rebuttal! The defense rests.

EDIT: I almost locked this topic the first time, but then I came back and saw that you were 11. So, [Locked].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back