• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

girl axel takes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acrossthestars

idk if u guys noticed... but it seems like the girl axel takes isnt kairi, but oret (bhk's friend)... cuz shes wearing an orange dress, but kairis shown wearing a pink dress... im probably behind arent i? :eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Eliefinis/untitled.jpg
to show that the two are wearing different clothing. and it seems like proof its oret, not kairi.
since it seems like oret, and as of yet, ive only seen with kh2 pics with axel fighting bhk, do u think axels trying to piss off bhk?

Jacob Twilight

It's already been assesed... that it's Kairi!! If pause the trailer at 1:26 and you hold your image (or better yet, the full scan) beside it, you can see that the girl Axel has has a purse and a belt. Kairi has a purse. And a belt. Oret... does not have a purse. Or a belt. Not only that, but the girl has the same coulor shoes as Kairi.

It's already been resolved!! It's Kairi!!

-edit- Here's the full scan. Check the shoes and the belt.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/bettermanlamia/18106.jpg

Last edited:

ZachSora

it seems that Jacob is right but we will know for sure when we play Kingdom Hearts 2 on March 2006.

R0XAS

kairi. but nice pic of them together, where did you get that?

KairiGurlPaupo

Yeah, where did you find that? Its kairi, but she changes clothes alot....she starts offin skool girl, goes to an orange dress then to pink.... how odd.....

acrossthestars

theres a link to it from KHU...
and im wondering now. y is axel only seen fighting bhk so far (or is it correct on the forum to say roxas now?) while all the others are shown only fighting sora?

acrossthestars

kk. my bad. im blind @_@
i was watching a bad quality version of that trailer, and i thought that the dress was orange, and that it wasnt a dress to begin with @_@
i need to check my vision

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The girl is ur mom.

Axel took her to tie her up and abuse her. Now leave this forum and never come back until u save her...and when u do never come back anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back