• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting points in the coliseum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

I have trouble getting enough points in the coliseum tournaments for Jiminy's Journal. I'm guessing I have to enter double score mode to get enough points but it just seems to do it at random.

OblivionSora

Use a ton of combos and kill enemies quickly to enter double score mode, that should help you rack in more points, it gets harder as the cup level increases

1948dragon_

use the peter pan and stich summons anytime you can and if your not in a match you can use summons just kill as many heartless as possible in a combo

Light Aura

Oh, I forgot to mention which cups I couldn't get enough points for. They are: Goddess of Fate, Paradox Pain and Panic, and Paradox Cerberus.

Dr. Stoopid

Summoning is the easiest way, as for summonless matches -

You get extra points for killing enemies at the same time. Use Magnaga to group them up and follow with thundagas. I already beat all the cups without knowing about this, so there's other methods somehow. I just used thundaga a lot without magnaga. Barely beat the 1300 point cup after like ten tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back