• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting a PSP for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
Yeah, the PSPs are too different from each other. There's only a few differences like weight, how the UMD slot opens, the shape of the bottom buttons, where the speaker phones are, and a mic. Also, the saturation of the screens are better the newer the PSP you have. But not too big of differences. I'm just excited I'll finally be able to get one! I've wanted some for a long time. And I already have a list of 20 games that I really REALLY like!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, the PSPs are too different from each other. There's only a few differences like weight, how the UMD slot opens, the shape of the bottom buttons, where the speaker phones are, and a mic. Also, the saturation of the screens are better the newer the PSP you have. But not too big of differences. I'm just excited I'll finally be able to get one! I've wanted some for a long time. And I already have a list of 20 games that I really REALLY like!

You just said the PSPs ARE different from each other??? typo perhaps?

Also, I noticed you bought some stuff from Ebay afterwards...sorry if you bought it already, I hope you didn't. This is what I got for my PSP and I consider it too be the ultimate protection.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Sony PSP Slim Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
^ The military uses this stuff to coat their helicopter's blades to avoid scratches...they thinned it out a bit and now you can put it on your PSP and other systems...you can also buy screen protectors alone...but I reccomend the entire thing...if you buy it online you get a lifetime warranty of the product itself (not the PSP).

PSP®go Traveler Case | PSP® and PSP®go Accessories - PlayStation.com
^ Basically...it has a really hard exterior made of thick plastic and inside is a soft type of material to absorb the blow as well. It can hold 2 UMD's (3 if u keep one in ur PSP), 2 memory sticks (3 if u keep one in ur PSP), and your PSP itself, and it has a thick screen protector in the case as well that is attached to the case so you can play games with the PSP inside the case and the whole thing can stand up by itself so you can watch movies without having to hold it the entire time.

2 layers of screen protection, 1 whole body of scratch protection, 1 plastic case and soft inner stuff to absorb anytime you drop your case...however, it does not protect against water...sorry. xP

Lonelyness21

Awards
Sadly, my Analog Stick doesn't work, tried almost everything to fix it. My Ad-Hoc doesn't work either and the PSP itself is pretty old.
I pre-ordered the Birth By Sleep PSP Bundle! :3
Can't Wait~

cloudzack117

Yeah I bought a psp last april becouse I thought that BBS was coming out during the summer lol. I have no money right now becouse I put it all down on BBS preorders and now I am pissed cuz Halo Reach comes out the week after BBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back