• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gemed warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Back in the past there were the legendary gemed warriors. These warrior's weapons were made of precious gems. One of emarald, sapphire, ruby, onyx, and diamond. The weapons had special powers. the Emarald could control the earth. The Sapphire could control water. the Ruby had control of fire. The Onyx controlled the darkness. the Diamond controlled the light.

There was then a war of several armies and the Warriors fought until there was nothing to fight for. The world nearly destroyed over a small strife. Unknowingly the warriors had a spell cast on them. After the battle the warriors split into to people a pure good warrior and a pure evil warrior. These warriors where then seperated and killed. When they were killed there weapons went to one of thier living relatives. These relatives, the new warriors would now make history repeat itself if all of them got together for another war. If all the evil warriors get together and get rid of the good warriors then the world would be sent into chaos. All the weapons of both warriors would have to be destroyed to bring peace back to the world.

With this being the only way for peace back on Earth, all ten of the warriors set out to find each other. Five of them wanted to destroy the other five for chaos and vise-versa.

Rules
no god-moding or power-playing
Post daily and if you're going on leave for a bit pm me.
romance ok
swearing ok
no killing other characters with out there consent
have fun

diamond: Thaniloan
ruby:
sapphire:
emerald:
onyx:

anti-diamond:
anti-ruby:
anti-sapphire:
anti-emerald:
anti-onyx:

Template
name
precious gem
apperance
bio

mine
name: Zieth comacoda
weapon: the sword in the pic.
Precious gem: Diamond
apperance: http://home.houston.rr.com/blackgold/Knight.jpg
bio: His grandfather was the diamond warrior and Zieth inheratied the armour when he witnessed his grandfathers death whilel he was protecting Zieth. Zieth swore his life to avenge his grandfather for that was the last of his family. Zieth knowing all the information about the warriors, lives next to the town where most of the warriors where living until they died and now he has to find the new warriors. Zieth doesn't know the warriors but he knows they have to be next to the town somewhere...or at least he hopes.

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
Name: Ryan

Weapon: Working On It

Precious Gem: Ruby

Appearance:
Him - http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP/HeroToS.jpg
With this outfit - http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP/KevinTestament.jpg

History: His father was the Ruby bearer and as such, the gem was passed down to Ryan himself. As he watched his father die, Ryan took the ruby and used its poer to help his family escape the desruction of his hometown. After maing sure his family had left the town, Ryan too fled the town. He disgusied himself and travelled from town to town gathering info about the enemy. Having heard of his father of the other warriors, Ryan is now set on finding the other warrios, to help by peace to the world again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back