• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Gamestop Edge card

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Physalis

Like a month ago, my brother and I went to gamestop to sell a couple of video games and earned a Edge card.
In the shop, I saw that my brother had to sign his signature to get the card and he did.Now, today he is going
to college and decided to give me the card.Will I have to get his signature to use it?(Can I get an answer from somebody who has used it before).

afrobutt

Silver Member
I doubt it. If it is needed, which I highly doubt, you could always just get him to transfer it to a gift card.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
No I had two once, One Was a gift and the other came with a magazine subscription. I only had like ten bucks on one.(Along with the benefits.) So I gave it to my stepbrother.

I just recommend you know his birthday and phone number.

S

Shadow Soldier

Wait, you have to give a signature for a GameStop Edge card? Up here in Canada, EB (sister store of GameStop), you just ask for one. Don't have to sign or anything.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
He only had to sign something because he sold his games, not in order to get the Edge Card. Every time you sell a game to gamestop, they make you sign an agreement of sorts that states you are the owner of the games/items.

Ergo, you can use your brother's card without worry.

Physalis

Thanks now I feel no worries. Since 2 people have the same answer
just to let you know I was about to get Motorstorm 2:pacific rift when it comes out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back