• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetta

I'm sorry if this had already been posted but I couldn't find any other thread with this.
[video=youtube;KvwBBjGIf9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvwBBjGIf9o&feature=related[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, posted the same day it was uploaded last week.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Great video, I hadn't seen it.

Ugh, I hate how archaic the cutscene animations are....I hope they do at least a little bit of motion capture for the next game. The way Ven blankly kneels down, gets up, and turns around with Stitch is the same ugly, unnatural animation they've been using since KH1. He should show a bit of urgency. Whatever.

"Hey, you shouldn't be here!" sounds worded as a question when it shouldn't be....bad recording choice.

And with all the robotic and unnatural animations. Arghhhh.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Great video, I hadn't seen it.

Ugh, I hate how archaic the cutscene animations are....I hope they do at least a little bit of motion capture for the next game. The way Ven blankly kneels down, gets up, and turns around with Stitch is the same ugly, unnatural animation they've been using since KH1. He should show a bit of urgency. Whatever.

"Hey, you shouldn't be here!" sounds worded as a question when it shouldn't be....bad recording choice.

And with all the robotic and unnatural animations. Arghhhh.

I love how you say "great video" and then make a ton of nitpicky complaints.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I love how you say "great video" and then make a ton of nitpicky complaints.

Because the video shows a lot of good gameplay and some actual voice cutscenes, and it was quite lengthy. We didn't get long videos of English gameplay back in the KH2 days, ya know. We did get Maverick22's leak, but besides that, it was a long haul to the English release.

And yes I'm going to bitch about the awkward animation, because it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back