• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game System you own

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMax

So, what game system do you people own? I myself have a modded ps2, broken gamecube, gameboy(fat version), gameboy pocket, gameboy color, gameboy advance, modded ps1, and a psp.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I find ps2 the most useful, so that's all i own

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I have a PS2, a PSP(which im using to get online in these forums!), and an old game boy color thats lost.. >.<

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
XIIIth_Knight said:
i have ps1, ps2, psp, gamecube, gameboy sp xD all for free

HOw did you get them for free??
anyhoo...

I still have sega genesis, super nintendo, N64, playstation, dreamcast,gameboy color, game boy advance, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox, and Nintendo DS ( I wish I had a PSP and 360)

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Let's see... Gameboy(toaster version), 2 GameBoy Colors, Gameboy Pocket, Lost GBA, 3 GBASP, broken NES, broken N64, Gamecube, broken PS2 and Xbox. I think that's it.

P

PIG.

What is in this modded PS2? I have IIDX 8th and 10th, Initial D, and Marvel VS Capcom 2.

PS2 -modded-
broken PS2
GCN
GBA
GBASP
NDS
PS1

I'm more of a PS2 user though.

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
I got a Gamecube, Ps2 and PsP which isn't working to well, damn sony for makeing it cost so much only to get broken, and I hardly play it, since its lack of good games.

Mighty

-Nes
-snes
-Gen
-Sega Cd
-Saturn
-N64
-PS1
-PS2
-Dreamcast
-Xbox
-Gamecube
-Gameboy
-Gameboy Color
-Gameboy Advance
-Gamegear
-Nintendo DS

SuperMax

wow, looking at the list you gus provide me tells me you are filthy rich or either ur family member or parents are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back