• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game-length

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness eternal

To finnaly clear things up some people have been wondering how long is kingdom hearts! well the only answer is what nomura said himself. Kingdom hearts will range around 30-40 hours like its predecessor. But the overall worlds will be up to 2 times larger. (imagine the hollow bastion war scene)

so thats what he meant when he said kingdom hearts would be up to two times larger.

1948dragon_

darkness eternal said:
Kingdom hearts will range around 30-40 hours like its predecessor
that all depends. if you just go through the game at normal spped it would take about that long but if your on a easier difficulty then youll beat it faster. it also depends on if you take your time and if your on a higher diffuculty then you will have to train and level up to defete harder boss fights andit also depends if you do the hades cup (witch take a while to unlock and beat) so it could take that long but if you want it to have a longer experience play the game on proud take your time and unlock and beat the hades cup. doing this should add about 10-20 hours (or if you slow 40 hours)

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Mine's standard, i've gotten all keyblades except the ultima keyblade, and am trying to beat Sephiroth. I've beaten everything else. And my time's 34 hours. So I'd say about 30-40. There's a lot more stuff, but it's not as hard as KHI due to the upgraded combat system. And since people don't understand Japanese they tend to skip scenes (like me). Add a couple hours for pride though. So around 40-45 I'd say to get 100% on everything.

darkness eternal

well everybody varies, if we were to get techinical i have like 75 hours on my first file(kingdom hearts) just because i like to run around doing random things. and if kingdom hearts 2 has twice as big worlds who know how long i'll play!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
My mode was standard/normal. I made a new file on proud yesterday. Gotta get to that... I also did random things in KH but i still only got about 54 hours on it.

I'll do random things on KHII when the english version comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back