• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

How come Riku isn't on the front cover of the Kingdom Hearts game, I'm just curious.

E

Evil-Riku

Ah, at first I looked at it, and I was like where is Riku, just because he's my favorite character.

E

Evil-Riku

True, we will never know, untill we get farther in the game.

E

Eclipse

lol. i just love it when i know stuff you don't. Hahaha. i won't spoil you, but i'll say that riku is kinda mysterious, and maybe you haven't noticed, but the King hasn't mentioned him either. You'll find out about all of this soon ;)

he's not on the cover, because it's suppposed to be a mystery whether you'll see him again or not. If you see him on the cover, mystery = gone XD

Jsnake

It could be that maybe they couldn't fit Riku into the artwork.

They probably wanted to, but Roxas most likely has a bigger plotline than Riku, so they replaced Riku with Roxas.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
TwilightSoulKey said:
lol. i just love it when i know stuff you don't. Hahaha. i won't spoil you, but i'll say that riku is kinda mysterious, and maybe you haven't noticed, but the King hasn't mentioned him either. You'll find out about all of this soon ;)

he's not on the cover, because it's suppposed to be a mystery whether you'll see him again or not. If you see him on the cover, mystery = gone XD

Oh I know that. I just cant figure out who the org. member is. It's probably
Spoiler Spoiler Show

E

Evil-Riku

Guys, I guess we will just wait intill we get that far, what I think is that Roxas is actually Riku indisguised

Jsnake

Evil-Riku said:
Guys, I guess we will just wait intill we get that far, what I think is that Roxas is actually Riku indisguised

No 'ffense, but that theory is as lame as the "Metal Snake got plastic surgery" theory. They look nothing alike.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Evil-Riku said:

nope cause roxas is
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and riku is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

E

Evil-Riku

Omg, It was just a thought, I don't know anymore than most of you guys know on the site.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Evil-Riku said:
Omg, It was just a thought, I don't know anymore than most of you guys know on the site.

whoa whoa chill some of us have just gone to the spoiler section thats how we know.

E

Evil-Riku

I see, well I didn't go to the spoiler section, that's what I hate it , it ruins the fun for the rest of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back