• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

G4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
they already did like on xplay morgan webb said kh2 is coming winter 2005 that's the first time someone said it right instead of saying september i think that was before an official release date right you can cee vidieos of e3 and stuff and reviews on xplay on com in video downloads! www.g4techtv.com the things i mentioned here are old but it's possible.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i remember watching the interview with Tetsuya Nomura i think a year ago on Xplay and i am pretty sure in the comin months they will either review or review it. also since G4 is one of the only gaming stations they will surely show KH2 commercials there. at least i hope

sorixed

Dattebayo!
adventchildkiori said:
one site ( http://www.christian-rpg.net/ ) said that square already confirmed that its coming out in december in japan.... but they just said words there was no link or anything.....
it is it's from the report on square enix party! they did show on cinematech yeah it's possible because they do it with other games they had a news flash before com came out saying about kh2 and com the only thing i didn't see was a review on xplay on kingdomhearts1!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Seigvaleheart said:
It might be early 2006, because of the "Passion" cd is coming out it that time they said
it's official for japan it's coming winter 2005.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
They just recently aired a trailer for Advent Children on X-Play (an old one, but still a trailer) so they may air a trailer of KH2 sometime soon. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back