• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

g4 coverage of tgs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They most likely won't, because

1. It was in Japan, and I doubt G4 is going to have coverage of what's happening in Japan

2. G4 doesn't care aobut KH2

ToMoTo

Website
www.myspace.com
um actualy g4 is showing an hour and a half of TGS coverage on sept. 27.and x-play is showing a follow up episode.so im sure they are gonna show coverage of kingdom hearts 2.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
Acctually I think they will...show info on KH2. They did a top ten games to look for this fall and KH2 was #8 and they said some pretty good things about it so as far as G4 not carring about KH2 I dont think that works because they pay attention to alot of the games that are getting alot of attention and KH2 is definatly one of them.

ToMoTo

Website
www.myspace.com
yea it does seem that they like it at g4.They also covered it during E3 so they will probly show it at TGS.They always show everything comeing from Square.

AForgottenMemory

Themuffinman said:
They most likely won't, because

1. It was in Japan, and I doubt G4 is going to have coverage of what's happening in Japan
1. All gaming presses went to the TGS as it is one of the biggest game shows (if not the biggest) to cover all the new technology and games. So G4 would have coverage of the event to talk about the newest consoles, such as the PS3 and XBOX360.

ToMoTo said:
um actualy g4 is showing an hour and a half of TGS coverage on sept. 27.and x-play is showing a follow up episode.so im sure they are gonna show coverage of kingdom hearts 2.
2. There will not be any KH2 footage (at least not new or from TGS 2005) from G4 because Square-Enix forbid any filming of their video wall presentation. All the video's we have seen recently from the TGS were taken secretly.

TGS 2005: Square Enix Video Wall Presentation :Square has strictly forbidden filming of any portion of this video presentation (we're probably not even allowed to suggest you try searching Korean message boards for unauthorized clips from the video reel taken by hidden cameras...)

Last edited:

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
AForgottenMemory said:
2. There will not be any KH2 footage (at least not new or from TGS 2005) from G4 because Square-Enix forbid any filming of their video wall presentation. All the video's we have seen recently from the TGS were taken secretly.

TGS 2005: Square Enix Video Wall Presentation :Square has strictly forbidden filming of any portion of this video presentation (we're probably not even allowed to suggest you try searching Korean message boards for unauthorized clips from the video reel taken by hidden cameras...)

i didn't you could film any footage of KH2, thats sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back